Rate Dr. Greg Waslen

Dr. Greg Waslen's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr. Waslen. I had breast augmentation done in February, 2014; it now being September, 2014 and I couldn't be happier. He and his staff are not only very knowledgeable, but treat you like family. Dr. Waslen is direct and to the point, but would you really want someone who is fluffy? I am now going back for a tummy tuck. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone considering any kind of cosmetic surgery!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

Had consultation with Dr Waslen.... First visit meh Nottingham amazing ...however went back 4 other times in a 2 week period to ask questions... He was very helpful and I felt at ease with the Dr. He is very knowledgable and shows his work and gives you options ect... Well surgery is booked and I am NOT the least bit concerned I picked the wrong PS... I also read he doesn't guarentee his work...well that is definitely NOT true. That was a concern "what IF" I am not happy. Without any hesitation hr replied "then i fix It". Yes i asked at my expense? Answer was without a doubt NO.. He wants you to be happy w the results! Regardless the negative feedback is unfortunate... But make your own choice after visiting with D waslen. And yes it is 100$ for consult. Who cares. He is working.. What is free???? I def got monies worth for consult after 5 of them! Hope this helped! Will repost after surgery...

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Hello I had a very good experience with both Dr Waslen and all his staff. They are to the point, knowledgable and friendly. I was impressed on the care they provided the day if the surgery, the clinic ran like a well oiled machine. Flowing from patient to patient with support and kindness. If your flying in from out of town I would recommend staying a day or two extra after a breast augmentation with someone to assist you with day to day activities before flying home. It was a little more painful then I thought it would be afterwards and if there is nausea then it makes it harder to fly. I was glad I chose Dr Waslen and his clinic.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

From the moment I met Dr Waslen for a tummy tuck and lipo on my arms, I felt comfortable. He is straight to the point, honest and knowledgeable. The staff always greeted me with a smile, and were efficient and helpful. Every appointment I was welcomed, and more often than not brought in early. Day 4 post op I was very uncomfortable, my husband called Dr Waslen - and he was at our home within 20 minutes - I got a little slap on the hand for not wearing my compression garment. The incision site is clean, and healing very well. I would highly recommend Dr Waslen to anyone.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I am almost 6 weeks post op from a 360 degree circumferential body lift with liposuction and I just have to say that my experience with Dr. Waslen has been amazing and life changing. Dr. Waslen is very knowledgeable, professional and always ready to listen to any concerns. I am a new woman because of Dr. Waslen and am prepared to have more surgery in 5 months.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

I would just like to say I've had Dr.Waslen preform two BA on me (I wanted bigger) and I would have him do any surgeries in the future he is professional and very educated he knows whats going to look best with out you looking ridiculous. His staff and him are willing to go above and beyond for there patients. I had called shortly after my second surgery with a few questions the nurses must of been busy because next thing I know he was on the phone answering all my questions. I would recommend him to everybody 110%!! My case to start with was a little more complex and I can truly say I can't imagine being any happier with both my surgical experiences before during and after!!!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

I would tell anyone whose considering going to Dr.Waslen to be very wary. I had a botched breast job done by him last year. Since then I've had his mistakes corrected by another, more skilled surgeon. Ironically, Dr.Waslen is the most expensive surgeon in Calgary. Also, Dr.Waslen doesn't guarantee his work. As I was paying for my for breast job, his staff handed me a disclaimer to sign. Basically, it stated that if you are unsatisfied with the results, too bad, you'll have to pay for a new surgery. This isn't the norm! My present doctor completely guaranteed his work and would do any fixing if needed later, for free! Post surgery, Dr. Waslen agreed that I would need to have another surgery. His comment was, "with all the problems you had, you didn't expect me to hit a home run the first time, did u?!" Actually, I did, and pre-surgery Dr.Waslen said it would "no problem." Dr.Waslen is qualified but greedy. I think redo's are the norm and another way for him to line his deep pockets.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

I am 36yrs old had 2 babies and had lost 100lbs, on Feb 16,2010 I had a total bodylift done to be comfortable in my clothes. I paid way to much money for resulting complications. Everything was good until Nov of 2010 and started having trouble with my left side. Went for a consult in April of 2011 and had another surgery the following July. It has been 2yrs since the first surgery and 9 months since the last surgery and I am worse off now than when I went in the first time and I am uncomfortable and in pain everyday!!! I shouldn't be and now he is trying to chalk it up to medical problems with my period...Really!!! I know my body better than that! Now he is brushing me off. Not only am I not comfortable in my clothes but not Even in MY OWN SKIN!!! I had a great experiance with his staff but now that I think he knows he screwed up he is giving me the cold shoulder!! Think Twice before you book any kind of cosmetic Surgery!!

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Waslen was not warm and fuzzy, I just wanted a skilled doctor to do my breast augment and thought he was one. He made the space for the left implant and inch and a half from the midline and too far into the armpit area. The space for the right implant was made AT the midline and ended right before the armpit. So, the pocket for the right side was too small for the implant and my pectoral muscle tore open about 2 inches with the implant bulging through! I went back to see him post-op about 4 times trying to convince him there was a problem. It was visually OBVIOUS but he said it was fine! So, I went to a different doctor who said there definitely was a problem and agreed to correct it. He made the pockets symmetrical and stitched the tear which didn't "take" (I was told it may not) but bulging was no longer a problem. Also, one of my implants ruptured last month for no reason but I REFUSE to see Dr. Waslen to replace or remove my implants. I am now consulting with other doctors.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag