Rate Dr. Greg Waslen

Dr. Greg Waslen's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Waslen. He is very professional and very passionate about his work. I appreciated his sincerity and knowledge about facial surgery. I had a mini face lift and laser surgery and it turned out excellent. He is Michelangelo in disguise as a plastic surgeon!! I wouldn't choose anyone else. Also his staff is so professional, polite, respectable, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have seen Dr. Waslen as my plastic surgeon since I was a teenager and had my first reconstructive surgery. I just finished my third (and hopefully last) at the age of 40. There is a reason this man has been doing this for so long. He is caring, knowledgeable and always respectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Waslen for any kind of surgery you may be wanting . He is a very down to earth man, and he and his staff treat you like gold !! I had a mini face lift and a CO2 laser surgery done, and it turned out amazing ! As I said, he is an amazing plastic surgeon and I wouldn't go anywhere else !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Waslen, for over 20 years. And I have experienced many successes from his dedication, experience, knowledge and patient care. I would highly recommend Dr. Waslen and his team for any plastic surgery work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I had abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) from Dr. Waslen a few years ago. The doctor and his staff treated me with respect and kindness from day one. They were all professional yet friendly enough to make you comfortable and at ease. I felt unwell a few days after the surgery and called the pager service on the weekend and Dr. Waslen called me back right away and spent time on the phone determine my issue and told me what to do to resolve it. He insisted I come into the clinic first thing Monday morning to ensure that everything was fine, and it was. The surgery results are totally amazing and I am so glad that I did it after many years of contemplation. Dr. Waslen is incredibly knowledgeable and was happy to answer all my questions and provide detailed explanations. For those reviewers who claim that he is not qualified, which is ridiculous, they may not be aware that he has completed tenure as the president of the Plastic Surgery Association of Canada. The president is elected by the Plastic Surgeons in Canada so if they believe that he has the expertise to be the president of the Association, I have no doubt that he does. Highly recommend Dr. Waslen and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2563100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Waslen is the worst surgeon ever!! Be warned. He is scary. I can't believe he even has a license to practice plastic surgery. He is greedy and rude. He doesn't care about his patients. His only goal is to squeeze out as much money from you as possible. Don't go near this guy. There are plenty of other very well qualified plastic surgeons in the city who will do a way better job and be a much more caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Waslen. I had breast augmentation done in February, 2014; it now being September, 2014 and I couldn't be happier. He and his staff are not only very knowledgeable, but treat you like family. Dr. Waslen is direct and to the point, but would you really want someone who is fluffy? I am now going back for a tummy tuck. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone considering any kind of cosmetic surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Had consultation with Dr Waslen.... First visit meh Nottingham amazing ...however went back 4 other times in a 2 week period to ask questions... He was very helpful and I felt at ease with the Dr. He is very knowledgable and shows his work and gives you options ect... Well surgery is booked and I am NOT the least bit concerned I picked the wrong PS... I also read he doesn't guarentee his work...well that is definitely NOT true. That was a concern "what IF" I am not happy. Without any hesitation hr replied "then i fix It". Yes i asked at my expense? Answer was without a doubt NO.. He wants you to be happy w the results! Regardless the negative feedback is unfortunate... But make your own choice after visiting with D waslen. And yes it is 100$ for consult. Who cares. He is working.. What is free???? I def got monies worth for consult after 5 of them! Hope this helped! Will repost after surgery...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Hello I had a very good experience with both Dr Waslen and all his staff. They are to the point, knowledgable and friendly. I was impressed on the care they provided the day if the surgery, the clinic ran like a well oiled machine. Flowing from patient to patient with support and kindness. If your flying in from out of town I would recommend staying a day or two extra after a breast augmentation with someone to assist you with day to day activities before flying home. It was a little more painful then I thought it would be afterwards and if there is nausea then it makes it harder to fly. I was glad I chose Dr Waslen and his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1267822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

From the moment I met Dr Waslen for a tummy tuck and lipo on my arms, I felt comfortable. He is straight to the point, honest and knowledgeable. The staff always greeted me with a smile, and were efficient and helpful. Every appointment I was welcomed, and more often than not brought in early. Day 4 post op I was very uncomfortable, my husband called Dr Waslen - and he was at our home within 20 minutes - I got a little slap on the hand for not wearing my compression garment. The incision site is clean, and healing very well. I would highly recommend Dr Waslen to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1267821].votes_count ]]