Rate Dr. Pankaj Dhawan

Dr. Pankaj Dhawan's Ratings

This is probably the doctor that saved my life. He's a good person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Best doctor for his specialty in vancouver. Never met a doctor more wise, professional and humble. He is also very kind and knowledgeable, wouldn't recommend anyone else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I had read online that this doctor had been disciplined in the past by the College of Physicians both in Nova Scotia and BC, due to inappropriate behaviour with female patients and also a medical student. He now has to have a female employee be present at every visit. I decide to go through with the visit even though I knew these things because I wanted my chronic pain problem improved and he is supposed to be a good clinician. I believe that he was inappropriate with me when he was using the diagnostic ultrasound on my neck. He sat very close to me and had his arm around me. This was even with the female employee in the room. II decided that it was best to see another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2668761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Look at his medical discipline record. Was in charge of GF Strong and was subject of discipline from the college for allegations of touchy feely misconduct. Watch Out

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Dhawan for 2 years now and his professionalism and attention to detail and my pain has been refreshing. I have recommended many friends and family to him. If you aren't getting answers and living in pain, get a hold of him and change your life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I have been suffering from serious neck pain due to a fusion that never took. This has been going on for 17 very long years. Dr Dhawan has changed my life very significantly. I have pain reduction like no other theropy and i have tried them all. I am so very thankful for finding him and am enjoing a new quality of life. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1270741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

I have seen Dr. Dhawan at his best & worse. He is extraordinarily helping people with disabilities. He helped diagnosis & provide proper management for my spinal cord injury that severely compromised my breathing. He was fantastic & worthy of all praise in professionalism & compassion. Then very bad happened. My spinal cord injury was caused by the wrong anaesthesia injected into my spinal cord. Most doctors were very reluctant to help me, but not Dr. Dhawan until a letter came from another doctor. Then Dr. Dhawan said nothing physically was wrong with me, all I needed was valium and yoga. I have pulmonary hypertension and heart failure as a result of the breathing restriction. He terminated my care with him. This was very devastating to my family and me. This evidence is in a legal document known as the MSP Brief, which details criminal evidence that certain physicians purposefully interfered with my care. It is filed in B.C. Court Cowherd vs. Fraser Valley Health.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1270743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

He is the best doctor ever & So knowlegeable. I was in a really bad car accident. I could not walk or function with day to day things. With his help I am living today. I am so thankful to him & God bless him. He saved my, I am here today because of him. If you do not know him, don't judge him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

He is the best doctor, I have ever seen who really helped with Chronic pain problems. I had seen so many specialist no one could ever figure out my diagnosis. He is so caring, actually takes time to listen to your problems instead of rushing like every other doctor. I trust him fully. I am a female in my late 30's.. I would recommend him to my family & friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270739].votes_count ]]