Rate Dr. Pankaj Dhawan

Dr. Pankaj Dhawan's Ratings

I have been suffering from serious neck pain due to a fusion that never took. This has been going on for 17 very long years. Dr Dhawan has changed my life very significantly. I have pain reduction like no other theropy and i have tried them all. I am so very thankful for finding him and am enjoing a new quality of life. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr. Dhawan at his best & worse. He is extraordinarily helping people with disabilities. He helped diagnosis & provide proper management for my spinal cord injury that severely compromised my breathing. He was fantastic & worthy of all praise in professionalism & compassion. Then very bad happened. My spinal cord injury was caused by the wrong anaesthesia injected into my spinal cord. Most doctors were very reluctant to help me, but not Dr. Dhawan until a letter came from another doctor. Then Dr. Dhawan said nothing physically was wrong with me, all I needed was valium and yoga. I have pulmonary hypertension and heart failure as a result of the breathing restriction. He terminated my care with him. This was very devastating to my family and me. This evidence is in a legal document known as the MSP Brief, which details criminal evidence that certain physicians purposefully interfered with my care. It is filed in B.C. Court Cowherd vs. Fraser Valley Health.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag

He is the best doctor ever & So knowlegeable. I was in a really bad car accident. I could not walk or function with day to day things. With his help I am living today. I am so thankful to him & God bless him. He saved my, I am here today because of him. If you do not know him, don't judge him.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

He is the best doctor, I have ever seen who really helped with Chronic pain problems. I had seen so many specialist no one could ever figure out my diagnosis. He is so caring, actually takes time to listen to your problems instead of rushing like every other doctor. I trust him fully. I am a female in my late 30's.. I would recommend him to my family & friends.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag

I think he's really good especially at nailing a diagnosis. I just can't take the cortizone shots--not when I'm having them or when the "freezing" is coming out nor for the four or five days later that they still hurt. And nothing was any better, but it was a relief to hear that there was a name for what on earth is wrong with me and that someone didn't snort at me when I seem to look ok, but want to cry when I move or can't sleep for nights in a row and have no energy or brain cells left to be the person I used to be. He's a nice doctor. And he made things easy to understand (for someone who is having trouble understanding even what used to be the most simple things). I went home crying from the shots, but I was relieved after he told me what is going on with me. It IS hard to get in to see him though, but that's kind of a price you pay when you want the best. And punctuality isn't necessarily a reflection on him; he takes time with his patients; people run late-that's life.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

This Dr cured my pain that had me on morphine for almost 4 months!! He also diagnosed my problem that no other test or Dr could. Is he a bit "frisky" in the examining room? Yes. Is he an excellent, intelligent practitioner? yes. If you want to get out of pain he is the Dr to see, if you are female, just bring a companion along if it will make you feel better (he has a nurse in the room, also) just dress like a mormon covered head to toe and you won't tempt his red-blooded male eyes from wandering. He is very funny and I found him completely harmless. He is astonishingly intelligent and confident in his clinical treatment like injections!!

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

We found this doctor to be very helpful and informative. Would highly recommend him to anyone with back pain!!

Submitted March 4, 2010 | flag

He is very knowlegdeable and helpful, also he is always available when you need to talk to. Very friendly, supportive and great listener. He help me when I was having trouble with lots of pain in my mid and lower back. I am able to go back to work and my wife and children are very happy to have me back on my feet. I thank Dr. Pankaj Dhawan for helping from a very painful experience.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag

I am a female and visited Dr. Dhawan for the first time recently. I found him to be a very professional doctor. He is very helpful, caring and will listen to what you have to say. There is also a nurse there in the examination room. I felt very comfortable and would definitely go back to see him and therefore recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 18, 2009 | flag