Rate Dr. Beverly Huang

Dr. Beverly Huang's Ratings

I have seen a few naturopathic doctors in Calgary, and Dr. Beverly is the best around. She now sees my whole family and extended family and we are extremely grateful for her care. She's genuinely caring and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Fantastic doctor - extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She helped me with fertility issues, and supported me through my pregnancy. Thank you! I have sent several friends and co-workers to her for other health issues without any hesitation. If you're going to see a naturopathic doctor - see her. You won't regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Saw Dr. Bev at Grassroots years ago when I lived in Calgary. I believe it was just after the clinic opened. She was so warm and caring but also read me like a book. Part medical doctor, part counsellor, she was exactly what I needed to get both my physical health in line and my personal life realigned to fit my goals. I've sent many friends her way without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Dr. Beverly has helped me and my sons with a variety of health issues, ranging from eczema to ear infections to flus. She is very thorough, never rushed and has provided us with great advice. We also really appreciate her preventative approach by helping us focus on keeping healthy immune systems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

Always professional and supportive. She takes the time to get to know you before beginning any treatment to make sure it's right for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

I was given a recommendation to see Dr. Beverly as she is supportive of healthy vegetarian and vegan diets. She has been extremely helpful offering many solutions that were free. Once when I was on the other side of town and needing to buy my usual prescription from Grassroots the front staff let me know of a local pharmacy where I could purchase the same product but closer. They really care about your health, not just making money which is great :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Absolutely can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Beverly. She was able to diagnose and treat me when conventional doctors could not (even specialists). I have not felt this good in years and it is all thanks to her! The staff are awesome and always make you feel very welcome. I would not hesitate to refer family or friends to Dr. Beverly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1272469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

Dr. Beverly has been amazing. She was able to diagnose and treat me when many conventional doctors could not! She is kind, caring and very knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to refer any of my friends or colleagues to her. her office staff is second to none, they are always friendly and helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks Dr. Beverly for all you have done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Beverly is fantastic! I wish I could go see her for absolutely everything. She's helpful and knowledgeable and trustworthy. Everything she has recommended to me has helped me greatly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

She is a fantastic ND. She's extremely knowledgeable and can explain things very well. Everything that she has given me has worked immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272466].votes_count ]]