You may also like

Rate Dr. Alice Klinkhoff

Dr. Alice Klinkhoff's Ratings

I am a 36 years old mother of a 7 year old who was diagnosed with RA 6 years ago. Dr.Klinkhoff has given me and my family our life back!! I had a Rheumatologist proir to Dr.Klinkhoff who did not listen to me or my symptoms. I was so close to sinking into a depression when my mother in Ontario found Dr.Klinkhoff's info from the Arthritis Association. Dr. Klinkhoff was gentle, kind, understanding and extremely knowledgeable. I used to not be able to get out of bed in the morning and now I am running and gardening and being the best mother and wife that I can be! I am shocked that other people have negative things to say about this Doctor. She has literally fixed me and she always knew she could. I love her confidence, it always gives me the strength to keep going.
Thank you Dr.Klinkhoff for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have never commented about a doctor. She is one of the rudest doctors I've met in a long time. Refuses to listen and stands up indicating that she's about to leave when asking a question. She needs to retire and I am shocked she treats some patients like this. I even want to go further as complaining to the board of rheumatologist about her. Really really shocked about my experience with her. Please do not go to her. I thought she would be good since she has an impressive resume.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Useless, lacks knowledge and common sense. Basically you can order blood tests for yourself & diagnose yourself. Avoid her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

She's abrupt, rude, condescending, and if the diagnosis doesn't jump out at her, it isn't 'there'. She had a very poor way of relating to me, as I saw here with other statements/ratings. I'll never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

She is a sharp, straight talking, don't mince words dr. Love it. She'll tell you what she knows for sure, and what is uncertain. How to take yr meds, and when to be wortied and see her right away. Love her!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2675884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

How can I rate someone more than a 5. If I could... she would get it! You've heard the expression "I owe my life to her" that's my Doc. I never thought I would live a productive life again. Once in her hands, I was and am thoroughly checked over on every visit: the joints, the meds, new issues, old issues, and even has an interest to ask a personal question. Back in the beginning, I received steriod injections into joints when the pain was unbearable on short notice. She is an exceptional doctor, knowledgeable, kind, and to the point. Your appointment time with her is whatever it needs to be, shorter or longer, to make that thorough assessment. In my books she's the best in the profession!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2539061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have seen her for 18 years. First I have to say she's a really good doctor. Although sometimes I find it difficult to communicate with her because she is a little bit passive, but if you are well prepared with your questions, she can always give you a satisfied answer. Second, make your appointment earlier, it usually takes one and a half to two months.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Good luck getting past rude receptionist. "Not booking till next year" and hangs up on me before I can find out what I need to be referred to this Doctor who was recommend to me. I called back, many attempts to get past answering machine, and asked if I needed to get a referral specifically for this Dr. or just a general referral and was told I would have to have my doctor decide what I need, which doesn't answer my question. I have just moved and don't have a Doctor that knows me. I was told to go to a walk-in clinic. So now I am to go to a walk-in clinic Dr. who doesn't know me and get some kind of referral but I don't know what kind, to make a Dr, appointment for next year some time. Meanwhile my foot is hurting to the point I can barely walk. Maybe I can find a crawl-in clinic. Thanks a lot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

She is a great physician and has been my rheumatologist since 1987.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1274708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

I have been a patient for many years and I am very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1274707].votes_count ]]