Dr. Deb Hastings

Rate Dr. Deb Hastings

Dr. Deb Hastings's Ratings

Best doctor I have had. Spends as much tim ed as u need. This allows forgiveness for her tardiness. Talks about you as a whole not just cardiac.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

She's the best! Takes all the time you need. Very friendly, and extremely caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr. Hastings is the best. She saved my life and everything was done fast. Her office staff are great. She treats you like one of her family. I hope for many years under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

It is really rare to find a doctor as compassionate, professional and knowledgable as Dr Hastings. She truly cares. It is obvious by the thoroughness and time she spends with you. There are no airs or graces. She treats you like you are her family. I am lucky to have her looking out for my wellbeing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Don't come any better, plus, best partner(secretary)I have met. I don't mind her being a bit late, as I know that she spends a lot of time with me, as well. I would rate her #1 in my book. She is more than a great doctor.....she is your good friend, as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

She is a very careful and meticulous doctor. She won't miss anything. I thank my lucky stars for being her patient. Punctuality is not good but I'm OK with that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2009

She and Christine have been more than wonderful to my husband. They treat him with such respect and we are so glad to have Dr. Hastings looking after him. She is wonderful. Nothing is ever too much trouble for her, she makes you feel so comfortable. Sometimes when the news hasn't been so great and I fall apart she is there for me too, not just my husband. I don't know how we got so lucky to get her for my husband's Cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2008

This MD saved my life more than once. Although she is always running late up to 2-3 hr., you know that she will spend her time with you as long as you want. She treats you like you are the only patient she has, even when the waiting room is packed. Extremly knowlegeable, I would rate her & Christine (staff ) as 100% !!!. I have been admitted to the hospital numerous times & she will be doing her rounds at 3 AM. For my own selfesh reasons, I hope she never retires. I wish all of my other doc`s would be as good as her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

she is vey through ,if she isn;t sure she sends you to someone else We drive about 2 hrs. to see her.Her secretary is also excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276591].votes_count ]]