Dr. Brian Trump

Dr. Brian Trump

Rate Dr. Brian Trump

Dr. Brian Trump's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Trump for many years. I enjoy my appointments because Dr. Trump is always pleasant, punctual, helpful and knowledgable. His office staff is friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Trump.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Have seen Dr. Trump for 25 years. Trust him 100%. Never a line-up. Helpful, happy staff.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Trump is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. He is efficient and thorough. Best eye doctor that I've ever been to!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag

Consistently kind and efficient doctor, clean and modern office. Dr Trump always likes to chit-chat and he tries to get to know you. Staff behind the desk is sometimes too wrapped up in side conversations but are generally helpful. When my glasses had a small flaw 8 months after I bought them here, they had them sent away and repaired at no cost.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag

It is always a very professional, but enjoyable experience to have my eyes thoroughly examined in Dr. Trump's Clinic. His staff is competent and personable as well. I have confidence in his judgement and experience.He has a very nice manner and always answers my questions well.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2008 | flag

Absolutely the best eye doctor in the city...a total pro who knows his business, and takes the time to make sure that you get all the information you need to understand your particular eye-care needs. His clinic in Lake Bonavista stocks a fantastic contact lens lab, and features eyeglass frames that are current and well-priced (if you buy contacts, you get a discount on your glasses--always a bonus).

Submitted March 17, 2007 | flag