Rate Dr. Jaime A. Oviedo

Dr. Jaime A. Oviedo's Ratings

What can I say? He's incredible. Unfortunately I'm Medicare/Medicaid and good doctors like him will eventually move on and no longer accept it. Here's to hoping he keeps accepting Medicare/Medicaid for a very long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

I've been a patient for a few years. Dr. Oviedo is a great doctor. Endoscopy,colonoscopy and various other tests and procedures. I highly recommend him. GREAT listener and bedside manner- really wants to help his patients in any way. I agree tha the front office staff is a bit brusque and rude- but I go to Oviedo for his expertise- I can put up with the office staff. I'm glad to have him on my team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Dr. Oveido is a fantastic doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and totally understands all of our symptoms. He is a breath of fresh air. I would recommend him highly. He is patient, a good listener and is very intuitive. I have been to doctors for 4 years and have been diagnosed with anxiety...anxiety...anxiety. This is the only doctor who can understand my symptoms and give me a proper diagnosis instead of fluffing me off. Thank god for him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Oviedo is great, but the office staff is horrible. It took me 2 months and 6 messages to get my test results back, which ended up being positive and I needed another round of treatment. Expect to leave several message and have no one call you back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2113245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Highly stressed front staff, but great doctor. He is thorough,patient, kind and knowledgable in his field. Great with communication. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

He is great and a really easy person to talk to. He really listens and is very respectful. I had an endoscopy and it was just fine. Would definitely recommend him! I have acute pancreatitis that is just hanging on which sparked GERD and other issues. Hard to get real person on phone though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113243].votes_count ]]