Rate Dr. Todd P. Stitik

Dr. Todd P. Stitik's Ratings

Dr. Stitick has a great bedside manner. He takes his time, does not rush you out the door; answers all your questions. Would definately recommend him to others. Only downside is the waiting time. Staff are always pleasant.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stitik an his entire staff is delightful persons to be arround an very willing an helpful...i goes for my pain injection an they easy my soul with their pleasantries. yes i would tell all others whoes inneed of a excellent ortho..

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Very smart good beside manner, if you have complex medical needs he will find solutions. Office staff are always polite and helpful.

Submitted April 7, 2013 | flag

The doctor is very good. His office staff (Marisol) is terrible. She has no interest in the patient's welfare, only her personal schedule. She is ignorant, and only interested in what makes her life easier - the patients can suffer forever, as long as she has no extra work,.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Fairly well versed, and good at answering questions. Took time with appointment, though teaching assistants involvement was cumbersome and he should have cut it off earlier. Office staff is horrible, they didnt do anything right, including insurance, follow up, etc

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Excellent diagnostician for all joint and muscle problems. Took his time and provided detailed instructions to my physical therapist. Most orthopedists just tell PT to treat for "range of motion and decreased pain." He prescribed EXACTLY what he wanted done. He also gives targeted injections guided by a fluoroscope, rather than just estimating where the needle should go. His therapies have made a miraculous difference in my shoulder pain and I will now NOT need the surgery recommended by my orthopedist. If you have an orthopedic problem, check out a "physiatrist" like Dr. Stitik first. Most orthopedists are surgeons and will steer you toward surgery over time. When asked, my orthopedist said I "didn't need guided injections." Well, it turns out that I did, and that has made all the difference. I'm glad I tried this first before jumping to go under the knife. If Dr. Stitik agrees that you do need surgery, he will tell you so and not waste your time, even though he is not a surgeon. A+

Submitted Sept. 1, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable. He takes his time and determines the cause of the pain (rather than just treating the symptoms). Explains things well to patient.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag