Dr. Steve Collins

Rate Dr. Steve Collins

Dr. Steve Collins's Ratings

Does anyone know where he is located? Tried to look him up but no luck with an address.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I think he is absolutely Great! Very helpful, very knowledgable. I cannot begin to say how empathetic and sincere he is. It seems he is definitely in the right profession and I also think he is an angel sent to help people after traumatic events. He is just so kind and easy to talk to i have nothing but good things to say. And it's very nice and reassuring to know that there is a true professional like him practicing and helping people in need. A+++ :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr Collins has been my lead doctor since I was diagnosed with PTSD in 2008. I cannot express to the fullest extent the appreciation of all of the things that he has done for me. To me he is my 'guardian angel'and my family have the same feelings. I pray that he never moves to another location for he has made my life as normal as it could be given my condition. Thank you Dr Collins

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

He's the best!!!!! I am a functional person because of him. He is wise, a great listener, and always dependable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Anyone who has rated Dr Collins poorly must not be talking about the same Dr Collins I know. He is a wonderful Dr. and a great man. He has so much compassion and the top guy in his field. He has helped me see things so much clearer when it comes to my anxiety. You can see from his expression when you talk to him that he truly cares and is trying to come up with the best treatment for you. I just love him and will see him for as long as he is in practise. Thanks Dr Collins for all your help. Its so nice to know when im feeling low that i know you are always there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

Was very, very kind to me when I was suicidal (although I refused to admit to it). He was very patient and tolerant. So pleasant and articulate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I have been with Doctor Collins now for over ten years. I consider him to be one of the finest psychiatrists in his field. Doctor Collins, is very professional, a man of great character, he is a compassionate human being who has guided me through some difficult moments, his knowledge, insight, exceptional listening skills, gentle spirit, who truly cares about your entire well being. Dr. Collins counsels and provides all the skills in dealing with such complex issues regarding emotional illness. I can testify Dr. Collins is a man of great integrity and it has been an honor and privilege to have him as my Doctor. There are not enough words to express my gratitude. Thank you Doctor Collins, for representing your profession with great compassion, dignity and grace.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

He was an ok doctor but never told me the extent of side effects or the terrible withdrawal I would have from the antidepressants he gave me also did not recognise withdrawal as such and started me on more meds and diagnosed more disorders that I now know were actually withdrawal. Did I say he was an ok doc well looking back he sucked but at the time I didn't know any better so he seemed ok. if you are his patient be carefull of the drugs and side effects I am withdrawing now and using a web site to help called paxil progress good luck if you are on this ride.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Collins is a terrific doctor. He always listened to me and i was able to become a functional happy person because of his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Steve Collins is a wonderful psychiatrist. He listens attentively, with genuine empathy and concern for which he deserves an A+. He is open and honest, and is willing to support any decisions I make regarding increasing or decreasing medication. He is an excellent psychotherapist, Knowledgeable and helpful in every way. It is always a pleasure to visit him in his very busy practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280749].votes_count ]]