Rate Dr. Lianne Belland

Dr. Lianne Belland's Ratings

I saw Dr Belland for both of my pregnancies. She was thorough, efficient and has a great sense of humour. She stayed hours late on her hospital shift to deliver my 2nd daughter (VBAC), which might have ended up being a c-section, had she not taken such good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr Belland is absolutely amazing, and I am so thankful for being referred to her! I had a massive ovarian cyst that was causing a ton of problems, and she took me on as a complex case. I had a cystectomy years ago that left me in pain and with a long recovery. I am 4 days post-op and already feel 100% better than I ever have before! So thankful for her kindness, skill, knowledge and bedside manor! She made sure I understood absolutely everything I needed to know, and that I was educated in my post-surgery needs. I would recommend her to anyone and I would go to her in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr Belland is the best doctor I have ever met in my life.She is so nice I don't have enough word to describe her.Every woman deserve to have a doctor like her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I had an atopic pregnancy that ruptured and she was the surgeon that took care of it. After the surgery she notified me that my other tube had a lot of scaring on it and gave me my options. She was very helpful and honest with her opinions that helped me to make a decision whether or not to have my other tube removed. I had it removed and she is now helping me to get into a fertility clinic. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I waited over a year to see Dr. Belland and the day of my appointment I arrived 15 minutes late because my bus was in an accident. When I arrived she refused to see me. My appointment was at 1:45 p.m. and I arrived at 2:00 p.m. I was told by her nurse that I would need to go back to my doctor and get a new referral. I was devastated and in tears. It was like a nightmare. To make the story worse when my doctor's office nurse tried to reschedule she was told that Dr Belland office policy was that she did not see anyone who arrived late. Fortunately I was able to find another gynecologist in time and I hope everything will turn out alright for me. In all my dealings with doctor's I have never experienced anything like this myself or heard of anyone else experiencing something like this. I hope Dr. Belland reads this and it she is reminded that she took an oath as a doctor to have the utmost respect for human life.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2532322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Liane Belland is absolutely incredible. She is bright and energetic, and after the inevitable long wait unless you snap up the early morning appointments, it is quickly forgotten when she steps in ready to give you her full attention. I have been seeing her on and off for years for genealogical issues and she was the first doctor to diagnose and treat my problems after years of doctors telling me they no idea what was wrong. She really impressed me when she made suggestions regarding looking into dietary sensitivities instead of just pumping me full of medications. I now have back up meds if I need them but she turned out to be right and I would never have considered that a food allergy could be causing my problems. Then after multiple miscarriages she continued to instil a positive attitude, I am now 24 weeks with a complicated pregnancy and she once again has helped me every step of the way. I never seem to have 'simple' check ups and she ceases to amaze me how even when she is very seriously giving me news nobody wants to get, she manages to get right to the point and effectively deal with the medical issues but with her contageous energy I still walk away with a positive outlook. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for me over the years, her patients are lucky to land in her care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr.Liane Belland is an Earth Angel. I was referred to her for surgery for grade four endometriosis and a pelvic tumor the size of a coconut: none of the surgeons in my home city would even consider performing my surgery, saying it was 'far too complex'. I can say without exaggeration that I felt better 6 days after surgery with Belland than I did 6 weeks (even six months!)with a lesser skilled surgeon.Your choice of surgeons may be the most important decision you will ever make. Someone who is rushed and harsh will be that way with you when you are under his knife too! Yes, you will sit in her waiting room for 1-2 hours. Ask yourself if you have something better to do with those 2 hours than wait for the surgeon who will restore your health. Not only is she eerily bright and skilled, she exudes gentle kindness and humor. She is a formidable surgeon, and sincerly compassionate- a scalpel-wielding force of Healing. I have been given my life back...thank you Dr. Belland.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

After suffering from Endometriosis for 3 years and being treated wrongly, I was sent to see her, and she has changed my life for the better. I have been on pain killers for years, and I am finally starting to feel better. She is going to do surgery on me and excise all my endo. Her nurse can be snippy at times, and I walked in knowing that there was going to be a wait, but its worth it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1280987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

I haven't yet seen the Dr., but I'm not sure I want to. Her receptionist is incredibly rude and snappy. I was told by my Dr. to call her office to check on my referral since they hadn't yet heard back. I was told by the receptionist that patients are not to call their office and bother them and she basically hung up on me. Not what I want to deal with through surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1280986].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

I love Dr Belland! I have never had to wait more than 20 min for my apt, she has a great personality and actually listens to you! I am so thankful to have her as my OB!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1280985].votes_count ]]