Rate Dr. Lianne Belland

Dr. Lianne Belland's Ratings

Dr. Liane Belland is absolutely incredible. She is bright and energetic, and after the inevitable long wait unless you snap up the early morning appointments, it is quickly forgotten when she steps in ready to give you her full attention. I have been seeing her on and off for years for genealogical issues and she was the first doctor to diagnose and treat my problems after years of doctors telling me they no idea what was wrong. She really impressed me when she made suggestions regarding looking into dietary sensitivities instead of just pumping me full of medications. I now have back up meds if I need them but she turned out to be right and I would never have considered that a food allergy could be causing my problems. Then after multiple miscarriages she continued to instil a positive attitude, I am now 24 weeks with a complicated pregnancy and she once again has helped me every step of the way. I never seem to have 'simple' check ups and she ceases to amaze me how even when she is very seriously giving me news nobody wants to get, she manages to get right to the point and effectively deal with the medical issues but with her contageous energy I still walk away with a positive outlook. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for me over the years, her patients are lucky to land in her care.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr.Liane Belland is an Earth Angel. I was referred to her for surgery for grade four endometriosis and a pelvic tumor the size of a coconut: none of the surgeons in my home city would even consider performing my surgery, saying it was 'far too complex'. I can say without exaggeration that I felt better 6 days after surgery with Belland than I did 6 weeks (even six months!)with a lesser skilled surgeon.Your choice of surgeons may be the most important decision you will ever make. Someone who is rushed and harsh will be that way with you when you are under his knife too! Yes, you will sit in her waiting room for 1-2 hours. Ask yourself if you have something better to do with those 2 hours than wait for the surgeon who will restore your health. Not only is she eerily bright and skilled, she exudes gentle kindness and humor. She is a formidable surgeon, and sincerly compassionate- a scalpel-wielding force of Healing. I have been given my life back...thank you Dr. Belland.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

After suffering from Endometriosis for 3 years and being treated wrongly, I was sent to see her, and she has changed my life for the better. I have been on pain killers for years, and I am finally starting to feel better. She is going to do surgery on me and excise all my endo. Her nurse can be snippy at times, and I walked in knowing that there was going to be a wait, but its worth it!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

I haven't yet seen the Dr., but I'm not sure I want to. Her receptionist is incredibly rude and snappy. I was told by my Dr. to call her office to check on my referral since they hadn't yet heard back. I was told by the receptionist that patients are not to call their office and bother them and she basically hung up on me. Not what I want to deal with through surgery.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

I love Dr Belland! I have never had to wait more than 20 min for my apt, she has a great personality and actually listens to you! I am so thankful to have her as my OB!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

After multiple failed attempts at getting my IUD in for anatomical reasons, I was referred to Dr. Belland at her office. She tried her best there (as painful as it was and I have a high tolerance!) but again to no avail. She booked me in to a day surgery and I had to be put under so she could work without causing even more discomfort. By then it was personal, and she got it in! I've had mine for almost two years with no problems. I would definitely go back to her for the next one!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

I was refered to this dr for an IUD insertion. While I expected a small wait, it was over an hour before I was able to go into a room. The dr walked away after telling me to go in from the waiting room and left me to find the room myself. I continued to wait in this room another 15 minutes. After this point I decided this was not the dr for me. My parking was up and I had two young children with me and another app. Another patient was in tears because she was checked in by the front desk as the wrong person and waited well over an hour before the dr noticed her. There were patients who walked in 45min after myself, and were seen imediately. Also, a drug rep came in while I was there. He went in imediately and occupied much of the dr time. If a drug rep's time is more respected them the patients, then I don't care how nice she is... she is not respectful of her patients. I had excellent caring, respectful team for the birth of my 3 children, who were at most 5 min late for app's.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Belland was the first doctor to actually listen to me and respected my wishes regarding my health. The first specialist I saw only gave me one option, 'cut out my uterus'! Dr. Belland understood my reasons for not wanting to take such drastic measures for my large uterine fibroid and came up with an alternative solution. I am very grateful for her and would highly recommend her!!

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

I was pregnant in 2006-2007 and every time I went there she was atleast 2 hours late, I kept going back with stomach pains and she kept telling me that it was just my stomch muscles not sending me for any tests, I lost my baby at 34 weeks when my placenta finally detacthed. it was the single most Horrifing experience I have ever Had to go through. THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD BAR NONE.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag

Loved her! She was our doctor for both boys and I couldnt have asked for more. While she was rarely on time for her appointments, it is because she takes the time needed with each and every patient. While scoring that falls on the lower side, it should not be held against her.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2009 | flag