You may also like

Rate Dr. Anita K. Hui

Dr. Anita K. Hui's Ratings

Got the feeling she was just pumping procedures and tests and suggesting more visits to jack up her fees. Not a very pleasant person to boot and extremely late. Got very aggressive when I even asked why she was running so late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Went above and beyond for me after my er diagnosis of mastoiditis. Had me contact her personally and saw me the next day ( which was a holiday) in her office. Amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

She is definitely not good and Stay away this doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

My 8 year old son was referred to Anita by our pediatrician to have his Tonsils/Adenoids removed and at our initial appointment with the Dr. my son was very much comfortable and at ease. She was very friendly and explained everything very well, asking my son if he had any concerns or questions and then asking both my husband and myself the same. At my sons surgery appointment she came to my son before he went in to ask him how he was feeling about the procedure that was to follow shortly. She again explained in detail exactly what she was going to be doing and how as well as what to expect afterwards both in the hospital and at home. The procedure took exactly the length of time she said it would and stopped by his bedside twice after to check up and see how he was feeling once soon after he woke up and once before leaving for the day. I was very impressed with her manner both with my husband and myself and most importantly with my son. He liked her and that alone was enough for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing their Tonsils/Adenoids removed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

The ABSOLUTE worst doctor I have ever encountered in my entire life. On my second visit to see her, I had few questions (like any patient would) regarding a future procedure. She quickly dismissed my comments like they were ridiculous and then got very offensive to me. She made me feel very uncomfortable...like I was being scolded by a parent. I feel like this person should not be practicing in the medical...PERIOD....
and that in my opinion is an understatement. I will never go back again. I agree with the below comment that if the rating of ZERO was available, that's what I would give. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

very rude and abrupt, not my favourite person to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

so many problems with this ent. she's late often, but if you dare to be once she makes a note on your file. she spent my last appointment going on about her personal problems. then summarily dismissed me. ran out of meds and she wouldn't renew over the phone. have had significant hearing loss for 7+ years and have three different audiologists recommend a specific surgeon, yet she says they are all wrong and refuses to make a referral. find a different ENT. Stay away from this one.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2547381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I dont see any good reason to give her even1 rating..she is the worst of all worst ..no professionalisn and no manners...sad to say but if theres zero rating thats what she should get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Ongoing bad experience with her and her staff. My nose has been messed up for a year after seeing her...and do you think I could get in to see her to fix it? I am stuck with her for now until I can either get it fixed, or get in to see another doctor. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2483233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

This doctor likes to talk, and talk. Not too many times did she actually listen to what I was saying; and if she did, she was quick to minimize it. Once I lent a listening hear to her, and after she was finished blabbing for a good 20 minutes, she waved her hand, and said to me, "you can go now." Like I was a little child! That's what I got for listening to her blab about her problems, and I even gave positive comments to her. But when she waved her hand at me (like I was a slave that she was dismissing), it was enough for me to say to her "I don't think so." She needs to work on her people skills a lot!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446904].votes_count ]]