Rate Dr. Anita K. Hui

Dr. Anita K. Hui's Ratings

very rude and abrupt, not my favourite person to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

so many problems with this ent. she's late often, but if you dare to be once she makes a note on your file. she spent my last appointment going on about her personal problems. then summarily dismissed me. ran out of meds and she wouldn't renew over the phone. have had significant hearing loss for 7+ years and have three different audiologists recommend a specific surgeon, yet she says they are all wrong and refuses to make a referral. find a different ENT. Stay away from this one.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I dont see any good reason to give her even1 rating..she is the worst of all worst ..no professionalisn and no manners...sad to say but if theres zero rating thats what she should get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Ongoing bad experience with her and her staff. My nose has been messed up for a year after seeing her...and do you think I could get in to see her to fix it? I am stuck with her for now until I can either get it fixed, or get in to see another doctor. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2483233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

This doctor likes to talk, and talk. Not too many times did she actually listen to what I was saying; and if she did, she was quick to minimize it. Once I lent a listening hear to her, and after she was finished blabbing for a good 20 minutes, she waved her hand, and said to me, "you can go now." Like I was a little child! That's what I got for listening to her blab about her problems, and I even gave positive comments to her. But when she waved her hand at me (like I was a slave that she was dismissing), it was enough for me to say to her "I don't think so." She needs to work on her people skills a lot!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Worst experience ever. You know it's going to be terrible when the doctor interrupts constantly after asking a question to tell You how you're feeling or what is wrong. Seriously they don't teach human interaction in school, do you not spend time with anyone else? I just cannot believe she's gone through life treating people the way she does. Obviously there's a competence in medicine but in absolutely no other way could I sense any. I'd pay for "black market medicine" before going back to her. As far as surgery goes It cannot be proven but by account of 2 other doctors the simple procedure that was preformed caused a huge medical issue that lasted for months with the follow up of at least another surgery to correct. During the 2nd consult with her she actually made unprofessional comments on the other ENTs surgery they preformed on me. All I could think was "really cause you're the likely cause of this scar" very delusional. Zero self awareness. RUN!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I came in for a visible problem in my throat and had enough of an upsetting experience to make me want to create an account here to leave a comment! When I explained my issue to Dr. Hui the first thing she said is "who told you this"? I thought Dr. Hui was very condescending and incredibly full of herself and defensive. She gave me a different diagnostic for the same problem (which hasn't really changed) five years ago. I have great respect for the amount of schooling and perseverance it takes to become a specialist but somehow she still felt the need to put her patient down in a very petty way. I hope her surgery skills are better than her people and human skills.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1281387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

I was initially skeptical meeting Dr Hui for the first time; certainly the ten minutes I spent in the office before announcing the tonsils would have to go did not help. However... Dr Hui got straight to the point and didn't mess around. She told me very bluntly exactly what would be happening, the fact I'd be in terrible amounts of pain (very true!) and all the bits I needed to know post-op care. After the surgery she made a stop over at my hospital bed to review post-op care and see how I was doing. She doesn't mince words; people see that as cold or unfeeling but I appreciate it. Just tell me how it is, doc. Used a few big words and explained each one, asked if I had questions. Quick, efficient, and maybe some people feel like they're just a number but for me, it was highly appreciated. My time is just as valuable as her time; cut to the chase. And she did. Would recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1281386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2012

I with had a few appointments Dr. Anita Hui she is fantastic she was always polite and knowledgeble about the issues that concerned me. She did the surgery on me for a deviated septum I felt no pain after it was all finished. The surgery went very well the healing process went great I can breath through my nose for the first time in 36 years. I was very happy with Dr. Anita Hui and the results of being treated by her. Thanks Doc your awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1281385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr. Hui for over 5 years now and to say that I really appreciate her being part of my care group is truly an understatement. She has help me immensely when it comes to my recovery from my illness and I'm extremely grateful for everyday I get. I would highly recommend Dr. Hui to anyone needing her expertise and skill sets as it pertains to her specialty of ENT. Always on time and always clarifies why things need to be done in a certain way. For this she has my ultimate respect. My family as well really appreciates every thing that she has done for me and recently she has helped my father as well. My father also has the same feelings as I have outlined as well. Let there truly be no doubt that my family and myself feel that Dr. Anita Hui is a fine ENT doctor and for that she deserves recognition and praise as she is dedicated and a professional to her field. Time and time again. Thanks for reading and thank you for your time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1281384].votes_count ]]