You may also like

Rate Dr. Kenneth Blocka

Dr. Kenneth Blocka's Ratings

I have found that Dr. Blocka is very understanding and kind. He followed up on my problems when other doctors would just leave it alone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

My wife suffers from ankylosing spondylitis and it is a really painful experience both physically and emotionally. Speaking with Dr. Blocka's receptionist, Linda, is possibly the best part of my wife's (and as a result my) day. My wife, who is generally in tears do to her condition when calling the office, is elated and effusive when finished the call about how the receptionist "is the best medical receptionist ever". Whatever she is doing is making our world a much better place. Oh ya, and the bonus is that Dr. Blocka is a superb physician too. ;-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

A wonderful office with kind and helpful people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Blocka, Linda and his nurse are very helpful, available, kind and humane. They listen and let me be part of the decision making for my care. They are all very respectful, resourceful and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

If your looking for amazing you will have found it in dr blocka. His knowledge and compassion will put you at ease and make you feel like someone cares. Linda his secretary is so friendly and kind that the whole experience was amazing and worth my travels. T. Hull

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

A very kind and caring man. Very thorough. I come a fair distance to see him and am very happy to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis for 20 years and I have seen different doctors.I have seen Dr blocka since he took over his office. He is very knowleldgeable and helpfull.He is a good listener and understand my pain.We can not expect a magical treatment from our doctors, but what we can do is to trust our doctors which I trust Dr. Blocka.I always leave his office with a happy face. If there will be a new treatment, he always discuss with me and sees all the options to help me with the new treatment. I recommend him to my freind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

Dr. Blocka has helped me more than any other physician I have seen with my arthritis. He was one of the first doctors to view my health as a whole person, rather than an issue with an elbow or wrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

i SAW DR.BLOCKA IN PRINCE GEORGE YEARS AGO. HE FOUND WHAT MY MEDICAL PROBLEM WAS AFTER SEEING MANY DOCTORS. HE IS POLITE, UNDERSTANDING AND A GOOD LISTENER. I FIND HIS BEDSIDE MANNER TO BE EXCELLENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

I did not feel that he was listening to what I had to say or that he was taking me seriously. I found him unapproachable to talk to and not understanding of what I am going through. He seemed arrogant and like he had made up his mind just from looking at me when I walked into the room as to whether or not to take me seriously. I expected a full physical examination and yet did not receive one. I left with no diagnosis and felt that my visit was a waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281473].votes_count ]]