You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeff Sumner

Dr. Jeff Sumner's Ratings

Great Dentist-his wife is a dentist also and I really appreciated her seeing me on such short notice! Then I got to see the hygienist-Anne--she was thorough and very nice to me too! Best care ever--all around!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My husband had 5 veneers done by Dr.Sumner. He did the best job possible. What he did was pure artistry. The teeth look absolutely perfect with great colour and shape match to the rest of teeth. The entire job was done with care and pride in his work! We are glad to have found him......

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Best dentist ever. Great personality and top knowledge, procedures!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2596754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I would like to say that I am a long standing patient of Dr. Sumner. I think people should know that he is a great dentist and has very knowledgeable/helpful staff. They even sent my insurance claims to my insurance company for me! I was very comfortable when I was there. I would recommend Dr. Sumner’s practice to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1284986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

While looking for a new dentist (my previous dentist just retired), I called Dr. Sumner office for an appointment. The fact that the patient, and not the staff, has to send the claim to the insurance company, made me decide against choosing Dr. Jeff Sumner as my dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Dr Sumner is a very caring dentist. His office is clean and tidy. Still miss Cathy at the front office though.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1284984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

I feel lucky to have found him! Informative, detailed, great to work with. Pain free.. Also one of the best cleanings I've ever had there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I was unhappy with my previous dentist professionalism so I switch to Dr. Sumner. Best switch I ever made!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I had the same dentist for a number of years that I loved and was so concerned that I would not find another great dentist. Dr. Sumner was recommended to me by a friend and I could not be happier. He is knowledgeable, friendly and thorough. My husband hadn't been to a dentist in years because of a bad experience. I got him into Dr. Sumner's office and he goes regularly now also. The office is clean, friendly staff, punctual and informative. One hygienist is a little rougher than the other but still does a good job. She will lighten the pressure if you ask. Great practice and I would recommend it to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

I was always afraid of the dentist but Dr.Sumner and all of his staff have made a lifetime of fear vanish within a few visits. Amazing! The office atmosphere is clean & inviting with up to date equipment, and everyone knows what they are doing very well. Great bedside manners all around! Dr.Sumner really takes his time to discuss things with you, and I have never had a better cleaning. Love the hygienist too! I am so very grateful that I have a new dentist that I am not afraid to go to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284980].votes_count ]]