Rate Dr. Jeff Sumner

Dr. Jeff Sumner's Ratings

I would like to say that I am a long standing patient of Dr. Sumner. I think people should know that he is a great dentist and has very knowledgeable/helpful staff. They even sent my insurance claims to my insurance company for me! I was very comfortable when I was there. I would recommend Dr. Sumner’s practice to anyone!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

While looking for a new dentist (my previous dentist just retired), I called Dr. Sumner office for an appointment. The fact that the patient, and not the staff, has to send the claim to the insurance company, made me decide against choosing Dr. Jeff Sumner as my dentist.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Sumner is a very caring dentist. His office is clean and tidy. Still miss Cathy at the front office though.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

I feel lucky to have found him! Informative, detailed, great to work with. Pain free.. Also one of the best cleanings I've ever had there!

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

I was unhappy with my previous dentist professionalism so I switch to Dr. Sumner. Best switch I ever made!

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

I had the same dentist for a number of years that I loved and was so concerned that I would not find another great dentist. Dr. Sumner was recommended to me by a friend and I could not be happier. He is knowledgeable, friendly and thorough. My husband hadn't been to a dentist in years because of a bad experience. I got him into Dr. Sumner's office and he goes regularly now also. The office is clean, friendly staff, punctual and informative. One hygienist is a little rougher than the other but still does a good job. She will lighten the pressure if you ask. Great practice and I would recommend it to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

I was always afraid of the dentist but Dr.Sumner and all of his staff have made a lifetime of fear vanish within a few visits. Amazing! The office atmosphere is clean & inviting with up to date equipment, and everyone knows what they are doing very well. Great bedside manners all around! Dr.Sumner really takes his time to discuss things with you, and I have never had a better cleaning. Love the hygienist too! I am so very grateful that I have a new dentist that I am not afraid to go to!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sumner is the best dentist I have ever had. He was my first dentist in KW and took me as a patient while in University. He always remembers little things that shows he really cares and does a great job all the time. Who doesn't love Dr. Sumner? Yeah, he bothers you about flossing all the time, but that is only because he cares. I will be taking my children to him once they are old enough as well. Everyone should have a denstist like him.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sumner exudes confidence in his ability to take care of any dental problem I have had...& he delivers...in spades!How reassuring to be treated with such calm,care & professionalism,& most importantly his unparalleled expertise in all things dental. I drive for 2 hours for my appointments. It is worth every kilometer to be treated by the best!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

It's a pleasure to visit my dentist!! My tooth broke and I phoned in and was told to come right away and it was all fixed within 1/2 hour.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag