Rate Dr. Isabell Dion

Dr. Isabell Dion's Ratings

My mother has been going to Dr. Dion from day one. She is the most thorough dr...and caring dr....I have ever seen. Wish she was my dr. Wish there were more like her....?never rushes you...never see her google for symptoms....and not a pill pusher.....she is awesome......glad my mother has a wonderful doctor. Thanks for taking good. Care of my mother.....Theresa

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Dion since she came to Oshawa. I have since moved to Brampton and continue to see her because of the great care and service she provides. She is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. She takes her time to listen and answer your questions. You never feel rushed when with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr Dion is an excellent doctor. She listens to what you have to say and is very helpfull . She finds the answers to your medical issue, she is so very caring. She is very knowledgable in everything she does. Awesome doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Excellent family physician. Always thorough and caring with me and my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Dion is an example of the true meaning of "Family Doctor". Keep up the great work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

have had dr dion since she came to oshawa would not see anyone else. moved an hour away still come to oshawa to see her. wish all drs could be like her!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr Dion was very good. Saw her in the urgent care and she was very good with my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

always friendly and willing to listen and get to bottom of issue

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Dion is a very good doctor and I would highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable, pleasant, caring and attentive. She also does not hesitate to send you to a specialist if needed. Dr. Dion is one of the best doctors. Sara her assistant is a joy to speak to as well. Sara is very professional, pleasant and always returns your calls in a timely manner. Thank you Dr. Dion for everything you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

The most knowledgeable, kind and compassionate doctor I have ever had. If only all doctors were like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285361].votes_count ]]