Rate Dr. Alexandru F. Kimel

Dr. Alexandru F. Kimel's Ratings

So happy I was recommended to see him.
My old rheumatologist didn't take any time to listen to me... And frankly don't care that he was voted one of these top docs .
Waited 6 weeks but well work it. Staff was very unprofessional and hung up on me twice but his care make up for it. I am pain free for the first time in years. Got my rheumatoid arthritis under control after explaining all my treatment options and side effects. He is so nice and patient. Can't thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Kimel, LOVE, love, n just love him.....one word he's "FABULOUS"!!!!! Thanks for always helping me...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][545837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

He explains everything (labs, diagnosis, implications, etc) thoroughly in details. He makes recommendations for treatment but does not forces them unto you; rather he provides convincing explanations for patient to understand the topic and make best decision. He is caring and he has put me on therapy that has provided significant relieve of my condition.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][545836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr. Kimel is hands down the best doctor I have ever had! He cares so much and really listens to what I have to say. He is reachable anytime I am having issues. He has really helped me and my husband understand and stay positive throughout many serious complications that autoimmune disease has thrown my way. I'm devastated to have to move out of state and leave him but he promised me he would treat me ad long as I let him. The best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][545835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

What a wonderful, wonderful man and a terrific doctor. He is so laid back yet on top of his game. He knows his stuff but he's conservative and thoughtful about treatment at first. I feel so incredibly comfortable with him, and like I'm being cared for competently. He is never dismissive and always comforting and full of information.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][545834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I've been to two doctors for my Fibromyalgia previous to seeing Dr. Kimel. Neither of them told me what having Fibromyalgia entailed, nor did they really listen to what I had to say. He is nice, thorough, friendly, helpful, non-judgemental, etc. My previous doctors had put me on many different medications. All of which just made me feel worse. Dr. Kimel was reluctant to try me on any medications that would effect me psychologically, which I am happy about. He seemed to know a lot, and the things he didn't know, he looked up in a book. I felt that I could be more open with him than any other doctor I've seen. I'm so happy I've finally found a doctor who is understanding, listens to what I have to say, doesn't judge what I say, and is familiar with my condition.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][545833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

Found my disease that no one else could figure out. I have Wegeners which is vasculitis and he started on treatment immediatly in the hospital. He saved my life. A very nice and careing doctor.He listens when all the other just walked out and did not explain anything. Can not say enough good things about him and the other doctors he works with. Because of him my kids have their mom back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][545832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Kimel spent a lot of time with me, carefully listened to my difficulties and was very thorough. He has excellent bedside manners and explained my condition to me better then any of my other doctors. He started me on treatment and I felt better within one week. My rheumatoid arthritis is finally improving and I have Dr. Kimel to thank! I came out of network and it was well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][545831].votes_count ]]