Dr. Alexandru F. Kimel

Dr. Alexandru F. Kimel

Rate Dr. Alexandru F. Kimel

Dr. Alexandru F. Kimel's Ratings

Dr. Kimel, LOVE, love, n just love him.....one word he's "FABULOUS"!!!!! Thanks for always helping me...

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

He explains everything (labs, diagnosis, implications, etc) thoroughly in details. He makes recommendations for treatment but does not forces them unto you; rather he provides convincing explanations for patient to understand the topic and make best decision. He is caring and he has put me on therapy that has provided significant relieve of my condition.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kimel is hands down the best doctor I have ever had! He cares so much and really listens to what I have to say. He is reachable anytime I am having issues. He has really helped me and my husband understand and stay positive throughout many serious complications that autoimmune disease has thrown my way. I'm devastated to have to move out of state and leave him but he promised me he would treat me ad long as I let him. The best.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

What a wonderful, wonderful man and a terrific doctor. He is so laid back yet on top of his game. He knows his stuff but he's conservative and thoughtful about treatment at first. I feel so incredibly comfortable with him, and like I'm being cared for competently. He is never dismissive and always comforting and full of information.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

I've been to two doctors for my Fibromyalgia previous to seeing Dr. Kimel. Neither of them told me what having Fibromyalgia entailed, nor did they really listen to what I had to say. He is nice, thorough, friendly, helpful, non-judgemental, etc. My previous doctors had put me on many different medications. All of which just made me feel worse. Dr. Kimel was reluctant to try me on any medications that would effect me psychologically, which I am happy about. He seemed to know a lot, and the things he didn't know, he looked up in a book. I felt that I could be more open with him than any other doctor I've seen. I'm so happy I've finally found a doctor who is understanding, listens to what I have to say, doesn't judge what I say, and is familiar with my condition.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag

Found my disease that no one else could figure out. I have Wegeners which is vasculitis and he started on treatment immediatly in the hospital. He saved my life. A very nice and careing doctor.He listens when all the other just walked out and did not explain anything. Can not say enough good things about him and the other doctors he works with. Because of him my kids have their mom back.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kimel spent a lot of time with me, carefully listened to my difficulties and was very thorough. He has excellent bedside manners and explained my condition to me better then any of my other doctors. He started me on treatment and I felt better within one week. My rheumatoid arthritis is finally improving and I have Dr. Kimel to thank! I came out of network and it was well worth it!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag