Rate Dr. Morton H. Field

Dr. Morton H. Field's Ratings

Dr Field Killed My Mom. She was in decent health at 76, fully active, running her own business. She had more energy then me. I brought her to Dr. Field for routine care. By the age of 78, my Mother had a massive stroke, because of over medication by Dr. Field, treating her high blood pressure. She had several onsets warning bells of the stroke coming, But Dr.Field missed all the warning signs. When she first had the stroke, he advised me to just stop treating her and "let her go." Later own I found out, that he himself did not have a Mother. Both his parents died when he was a small child. My mother finally passed away at 80 after two years completely bed ridden, hoping for a recovery. But the stroke was too massive. Dr. Field's office staff is the most helpful and friendliest I've ever experienced. He himself is very friendly too...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1286213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

There is no better medical treatment to be found. I have been his patient for almost 30 years. His knowledge is amazing, he cares about his patients, his staff is the highest quality as is every aspect of his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1286212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Great doctor. Cured me of a prolonged infection when other doctors wouldn't listen. Doesn't do the "good ol' boy" cover-up approach with other docs, impinging on the patient's health. He is his own man. He listens and tries different, unconventional approaches. I hope that he never retires! One of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1286211].votes_count ]]