Dr. Bill Sevcik

Rate Dr. Bill Sevcik

Dr. Bill Sevcik's Ratings

Dr. Bill has a very positive outlook on life and can make difficult moments seem bearable. His expertise combined with his radiant personality make him an excellent doctor.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

A wonderful doctor whom I had the good fortune of being treated by in emergency.If it is true that he is also traing other phycicians this is great news as well.Every new M.D could benefit from working with Dr.Bill.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

My 5 year old daughter saw "Dr. Bill" in emerg. He had such a wonderful bedside manner and funny. My daughter absolutely loved his sense of humor esp when he made the medicine bottle dance into the room. I felt like I could talk to him and ask him anything. He was so kind, reasurring, and relaxing to be around. I just can't say enough great things about him.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

We seen Dr. Sevcik in the ER at the stollery for our 8 month old baby who had a high fever for 10 days. He was amazing! One of the nicest Dr's I have come across. He took our concerns seriously and ended up finding out what was wrong with our baby even after her regular pediatrician didn't. Thank-you Dr Sevcik you made our visit to the ER the best it could have been. I wish you were our regular pedi, you were awesome!

Submitted March 5, 2010 | flag

I have had the fortune of working with Dr. Sevcik as well as be instructed by him. He is dedicated to promoting excellence in patient care and delivers in his practice and teaching.

Submitted April 1, 2007 | flag

Dr. Bill is so kind and caring. He knows his stuff. I have heard nurses in the ER say they wish he could be cloned. It is too bad there are not more ER doctors like him

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag

"DR. Bill" is so thorough, kind, compassionate, intelligent and honest with his patients! He has a great bedside manner that helps put both families and patience at ease during very stressful times. I don't think there are enough words in the english language to describe how fantastic this wonderful human being is!

Submitted March 16, 2007 | flag