Rate Dr. K.B. Nazarali

Dr. K.B. Nazarali's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Nazarali was great! I was having trouble with very bad nosebleeds.On a bad nosebleed episode my wife dropped me at trillium's emergency department. I was happy to have had this Dr. take care of me. I have not had a nosebleed since. He knew what he was doing!! I had a follow-up visit in his office and found no issues with him. If need be I'd certainly go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Hi everyone, I have two little girls, Amanda 9 and Alexa 4 both patients of Dr Nazarali and I must say that I have not found any other doctor in Mississauga that could be so friendly, knowledgeable as he has been from the very first time we visited his clinic. My daughter oldest suffers from a disease that had to get her tonsils removed, adenoids, and ear tubes. All these procedures were conducted by Dr Nazarali and we as parent of little girls cannot be more grateful of the professionalism at all times the Dr and his team exhibited. I also want to mention the staff at the surgery room where Dr Nazarali operated my daughter is second to none,especially the anesthesiology who went above and beyond giving us and my daughter the necessary confidence before she undergo the surgery at Trillium Hospital, a fantastic institution as well. I have recommended all my friends to visit Dr Nazarali clinic for any ENT issue they might have to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I feel sorry for the people that had a bad experience with Dr Nazarali. I had a great experience with prompt, helpful, punctual service from both the Doctor and staff. The whole experience from start to finish was fantastic. Thank you for a job well done

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1287534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr. Nazarali is a rude doctor and shouldn't be dealing with people. I had an awful experience with the guy. Basically he has no time to explain what the diagnosis is. He is very insensitive and rude. Do not go to this doctor. I hope that nobody goes through the experience that i went through with this doc. Please think twice before going to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1287533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

This doctor is very rude and has no patience to explain what is the problem. I had an ear issue and went to him for some help. He did a hearing test and basically brushed me off stating that everything was fine and to go back to my family doctor. I had a dysfunctional eustachian tube and the way I found out was by going to a ETN Specialist at a Walk In Clinic. Dr. Nazarali did not have the patience or time to explain what was wrong. As well, his receptionist is very rude. The day that I was in to see him, I was in line waiting to sign in and she was chit chatting with a friend and took her sweet old time. Do not go to this doctor, he is useless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1287535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

I saw Dr. Nazarali for the very first time today, it was actually a pleasure meeting him, a gentleman, knows what he is talking about, took the time to understand my medical history, explained everything very well and his receptionist was very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1287532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I saw Dr. Nazarelli a year ago at the Trillium Hospital for a serious infection in my neck which could have had extremely serious consequences if not treated agressively with the proper medication and dosage. He arranged for intervenous antibiotics on an outpatient basis, saw me the next day in his office, he called me at home Saturday to see how I was and arranged to meet me the following day (Mother's Day) at the Urgent Care facility across from Sherway. He followed my care very carefully and I can honestly say I have never had such fabulous care and concern for my well being. His secretary Serena is lovely and set up appointments for ultrasounds etc while I waited in the office. I never had to wait more than 5 - 10 minutes to see him. He is top notch in my opinion and I have told friends if they ever need an ENT specialist, he's the one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1287531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Nazarali is awesome. He was efficient and effective and provided many alternatives for me. I have since referred friends and family and he as never turned them away and always tries to accomodate them to the best of his ability. It may take some time to get an appointment but he is totally worth it. Much better than other ENT's in the mississauga area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1287530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

The doctor is okay. Her secretary is terrible as she never gives you a reminder call and she yells when you call to reschedule. How can you remember an appointment after 2 months? When I asked her "how come you don't call to remind patients?" she answered " I have better stuff to do, if you cannot remember you child's appointment, you are not a good mom" how stupid.. I will never go back there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1287529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

I find that the desk stuff could work on their common courtesies, but then again I find a lot of doctor staff to be short on patience and manners. Nr Nazarali, while can be interpreted as rude and unfriendly just has little patience for people not willing to be involved in their own treatment I think. He treated me well and with respect and offered me many options and treatments and was willing to help with my choices. My appointments were efficient and effective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1287528].votes_count ]]