Rate Dr. Juliette Arato-Bollivar

Dr. Juliette Arato-Bollivar's Ratings

Extremely knowledgable. Empathetic and kind but firm when needed. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Juliette has been treating my teenage daughter. She is warm & caring but also strong , honest & supportive. I believe she is particularly good with adolescents and is sensitive to family & extended family dynamics. I would strongly recommended her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr Arato-Bollivar is an absolute gem. She is skilled in helping to reframe problems and she is also very kind and gentle. I've loved working with her and am happy to say she has had a profound positive impact on my well being. I can't recommend her enough. Everyone should have a doctor this excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

She was my therapist for several years when I was a teenager and is a sincere and awesome psychologist=) I would truly recommend her. You wouldn't regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

Juliette is very friendly and really easy to talk to. I know she really listens to me. Very compassionate. She's very informed about other doctor's, current medications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

absolutely stellar individual, and therapist. She knows everything you could possibly need her to know and she always knows how to respond to your problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

Dr. Arato-Bollivar is an absolute gem, despite her wicked name. She has helped me through some tremendous difficulties when other doctors threw up their hands in despair and didn't know what to do anymore. She has been a lifesaver for me. I highly recommend her - her counselling skills are impeccable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289433].votes_count ]]