Dr. Leagh Harfield

Dr. Leagh Harfield's Ratings

Great doc. Polite, personable and knowledgeable! Great practice all around

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

my two daughters are current patients, and we have never been anything but happy with the service. staff has been GREAT, wait times have been never more than 10 minutes, and the cost has not been prohibitive. would highly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Excellent experience. Our son needed treatment and braces at a young age to prevent bone damage. Everyone was helpful and available for questions. We followed all directions and after two years, have excellent results. We are in retainer mode until more adult teeth come in and then he will reassess the need for additional braces. Dr Harfield ensures braces are only put on children when they are needed and will be effective. We appreciate his manner and sense of humour and his staff are great. We live about 45 minutes away from his office and don't mind the drive as the care is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I WOULD actually have respect for Leagh Harfield if he would actually be ON TIME. The guy is so incredibly rude. He has absolutely NO respect for his patients, listen here pal we are the ones bringing YOU our business. OUR time is just as important as YOUR TIME. If we have enough respect for you to be ontime for our appointments than you can atleast have the common courtesy to do the same. I dont think I have ever been in there and not waited for over 20 minutes for him. If anyone is considoring going through Dr. Harfield just make sure you have half a day available for appointments with him because thats basically houw long it takes. Other than that i like his staff and the work he does. However I can see him losing business through word of mouth from his lack of punctuality. It's absolutley ridiculous. DONT OVERBOOK IF YOU CANT BE ON TIME! simple as that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1292128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Our family have been part of Dr. Harfield's office for the past 8 years and we have been extremely happy with the care he and his office has provided for us. It is true you do have to wait at times but he does spend alot of one on one time and goes to great lengths to insure our needs have been met and our questions answered. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

We have been patients of Dr Harfield with three family members for over 13 years. Leigh and have worked has been amazing; he explains everything, listens to all of our concerns and answers all of our questions. The wait time can be long but usually because he is helping another patient. The front desk is like in any office, most of the staff are teriffic and have worked there for years, that says something for the work environment when your staff want to stay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I did not have a good experience with Dr Harfield - his wait times are insane and his results are not impressive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1292125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

My daughter and I have both had braces with Dr. Harfield, and he is unfailingly cheerful, knowledgeable, and efficient. His staff are all wonderful, and I've never found the waiting room times to be THAT outrageous - maybe 20 minutes, tops, and often less than that. It's no secret that orthodontists make scads of money, so I LIKE to see all the rock n roll memorabilia I helped pay for. :0D Yes, it's expensive, but the quality of care (and follow-up care) is top-notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I worked for Dr. Harfield a long time ago. He also did some dental work for me that has lasted for over 20 years. He is a great dentist. Keep up the good work Leigh. Hope you read this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Harfield is an AMAZING Orthodontist. Being a Dental Hygienist myself it was after years of seeing patients who had been treated by Dr. Harfield that I decided to go to him myself for braces. Sure you might be stuck waiting longer than you would like but this is your life long smile we are talking about!!! I will wait longer to see the best! Dr. Harfield is very knowledgable and went above and beyond what I expected. I now have the smile I have always wanted and am always getting compliments...all thanks to Dr. Harfield! Thank you again! And it won't be long before I will bring my own children to see him as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292122].votes_count ]]