Rate Dr. Michele Reichstein

Dr. Michele Reichstein's Ratings

Dr. Reichstein was the best doctor I have ever seen. Her insight is unbelievable. Her ability to choose the correct medication is superb. She continues to help me see my personal conflicts and helps me resolve them. Anyone thinking of seeing her will not be disappointed.

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

For reasons only known to her, Dr. Reichstein misled my wife by minimizing her cognitive deficiencies as normal, minor, and age related memory loss. This progressed for almost a year, during which my wife's symptoms became worse and worse, without any attempt by the Doctor of further analysis, such as a brain scan, for example. She finally discontinued supporting Dr. Reichstein at the urging of our primary physician as well as myself, her husband. She is now using medication to try and arrest the worsening of her condition. We have lost a full year of treatment which could have been helpful.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Dr.Reichstein is one of the most kind, compassionate, patient and caring doctors I have ever met. She makes you comfortable and at ease from the moment you speak to her about your first appointment. She is real and unusual in her commitment to her patients and frankness in her discussions. She is trained in psychoanalysis, a skill that many of her peers have long given up on so that they can see more patients. I feel fortunate to have met her and can't imagine ever finding someone as terrific should she ever retire. I have referred a multitude of people to her and there is not one person who has been dissatisfied. In fact, quite the opposite. She exhibits the highest level of character and she has helped me immeasurably. I give Dr. Reichstein the highest ratings without reservation. She is one in a million!

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Reichstein has been my psychiatrist for nearly 20 years. She is far and away the best therapist one could ask for. She is insightful, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and competent. I feel blessed to have found such an outstanding doctor nearby. She has helped me in myriad ways.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr. Reichstein since 2001. I am very fortunate that our paths crossed. I am in a much better place.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

absolutely fantastic. you won't find anyone better. worth every penny.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

A brilliant, insightful and compassionate therapist. She is highly competent and was ALWAYS available to me when I needed her. I am very grateful to her. I only wish everyone could have a psychiatrist/therapist with her experience, wisdom and empathy.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Outstanding doc. Very smart, compassionate, excellent psychotherapist. Great with meds. Expertly saw me through a very tough patch of anxiety and depression. I recommend her without reservation.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2008 | flag