Rate Dr. Cameron B. Jones

Dr. Cameron B. Jones's Ratings

do not go to this doctor his staff is unprofessional and his nurse thinks shes the doctor when i went on my first visit out of the hospital he couldnt remember me or what disease i had so he schedule me to get blood work done and it came back positive RA he wouldnt help me with my pain from the RA matter of fact he didnt even examine me when i went to my appointments so patient beware find another doctor before its too late

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Jones is a wonderful and caring Dr. I have a life threatening auto-immune disease. He has managed my care for 10 years and enabled me to be as active as possible. He stays on top of the disease and manages my medications accordingly, but does not over medicate. I think he is the best.

Submitted July 14, 2008 | flag

Diagnosed what several other Rheumatologists had misdiagnosed - I didn't have Rheumatoid, I have Carpal. Called me back personally with thest results, seems to be a nice guy.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2007 | flag