Dr. Pedro Suen

Rate Dr. Pedro Suen

Dr. Pedro Suen's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. Suen for over a decade now, along with my four children.
Very professional, courteous, and a tone of voice that grants you security!
Recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

DR. Pedro Suen being my Eye doctor for years and help better take care of my Eye sight and give all the advice about when to procede for a Laser Surgery base on my Eye Sight, I thank him for being helpful and not rushing to have a laser surgery and wait until my Eye get better to have the laser surgery on both my Eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

By far the most thorough eye exam I have had to date. Dr. Suen is straight to the point, very punctual and very knowledgable. You can tell he takes his job seriously and is a true professional, which is way more than I can say for the other optometrists I've seen in Ottawa. My advice? Don't go to the mall clinics if you want a real eye exam -- go here. His staff is cheery and very pleasant to deal with as well, which makes the experience even better. Only downside that completely unrelated to the doctor is the fact that there is no bathroom in the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

I went and saw the doctor because of the high ratings he got here... I took my parents, both seniors, and booked myself for October... his exam is ok, but he does not do anything else... he couldn't recommend whether they should get new glasses or not, he said, if they they want they can get... my mom had cataract and ptirijium, he said she doesn't need operation, I told him her eye irritate a lot, could that be the cause he said yes, but still did not talk about operation... furthermore, my father needed a prescription for 1 meter computer reading he didn't do anything about that... all in all, exam ok... not very patient, I do not trust his results, we have to go see someone else to check, and he does not tell you anything about it.... I cancelled my appointment with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Dr Suen has been our family Dr for several years, excellent! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

As an optometry student, I shadowed Dr. Suen on two separate occassions. I followed several optometrists before and after him, but Dr. Suen stood out the most. He is professional, polite, efficient, thorough, honest, and genuinely cares about his patients. I hope to not only become as good a a doctor as Dr. Suen, but as good of a person as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Suen is simply the cream of the crop. Young, extremely professional and totally ethical.I first went to Dr. Suen as a walk-in patient but this is a thing of the past because he is very much in demand these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Couldn't be a better Dr. I have some problems that need to be seen on an emergency basis and he is ALWAY available to me. Very prompt and professional. Excellent in every way

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I chose to see this doctor because I was seeing an abundance of "floaters" in my eye and saw that Dr. Suen had the best reviews. He truly does live up to these expectations. He seemed very thorough in his investigation and was very generous with his time. Normally you'd expect the best doctors to have long waiting periods and high costs, however, he saw me immediately and the price was very reasonable ($65 for an eye exam, pupil dilation, etc). He answered all my questions and was very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr Pedro is an excellent optometrist. I have moved over to the Quebec side and my husband and I still go to him, even though we have to pay about &60.00 each. He is, without a doubt, the best doctor I have ever visited. His "bed side manner" is terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295897].votes_count ]]