Rate Dr. Kamila Saieed

Dr. Kamila Saieed's Ratings

Dr. Saieed is one of the most sweetest people I know. She and her assistant "Madison" are kind, caring, and attentive to everyone calling and coming into the office. Dr. Saieed has guided me through many trials and tribulations in my life, regarding my health, and emotional well being. She is THE best doctor I have ever had, and wished that more doctors could mirror her style and grace with their patients. She is an excellent physician, never hesitates to send you for tests if unsure, and will always get back to you in a timely manner. People should consider themselves lucky if they could have her as their doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

She really cares and listens. She takes time and does not rush you. She is very knowledgeable and pleasant. I trust her fully and I've been through many bad doctors and have even published articles on the subject. I can tell you, I know what I am talking about when I say she is a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

She is our family doctor for years, but before that I dealt with many doctors and I can confirm that she is the best, She is so knowledgeable and helpful, and she is always there when you need her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr Saieed didn't take my fathers symptoms serious enough and he has now DIED from melanoma skin cancer. Before my dad passed he said "I hope she knows she killed me" Peter Wittgruber

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

She's the best GP I've ever had! She treats me like family and takes care of mine like we were her's. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their MD! I completely entrust my mine and my family's life in her care. Her lovely receptionist Anna is also very warm and caring as well. What a great team!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Our family physician for a number of years; has handled many & varied illness/injuries successfully; very knowledgable; unbiased patient-centred approach-our participation-decisions encouraged; forthright; thorough; confident clinician & investigator; humane-caring-empathetic; hires, trains & transitions staff well (we support when new staff added)-effectively run office; interested in us as 'whole' persons, welcomes our committment&responsibility to pursuing all avenues to our own good health, is a privilege to work 'with' Dr Saieed and her hardworking staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr.Saieed is very kind thoughful and very approcahable.I feel very fortunate to have her as my Doctor.She spends the time with me to make me feel like she cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I love Dr Saieed but lately can't get a answer when you call to make appts. So that is really frustrating when you need medical help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Dr. Saieed has been my doctor for about 4 years and she is the best doctor I have EVER had (and I am 44)! She gives me whatever time I need each and every visit and always remembers everything we've discussed on previous visits! I just can't say enough great things about her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296107].votes_count ]]