You may also like

Rate Dr. Kamila Saieed

Dr. Kamila Saieed's Ratings

Dr. Saieed has been my doctor for almost 9 years. I've never had to wait long to get in to see her. She never makes me feel rushed, takes time to listen to concerns, and has to be the warmest person in the medical profession I've ever come across. I can't believe the amount of personal information she retains, in addition to the medical information she has written down. The level of care I feel I'm getting is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

When we learned our family doctor was closing his practice to specialize in another field, we began the search for a replacement. Not at all happy to find there were doctors who chose their patients like they were ordering their meal from a menu. One alleged doctor was willing to take me as a patient, but not my husband. He had medical issues! Is that not the purpose of a doctor - to treat medical issues? That search for a doctor left us with little faith there were honest professionals out there today. Then, at the last minute, our previous doctor informed us he had sold his practice and she would keep his patients if we were interested. We decided to do just that and I am very happy to say we love her. I believe everything is for a reason and God put her in this place to help my family and many others. She is such a caring, personal, faith-filled friend as well as our doctor. Thank you Dr. Saieed for being there for us:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Saieed is one of the most sweetest people I know. She and her assistant "Madison" are kind, caring, and attentive to everyone calling and coming into the office. Dr. Saieed has guided me through many trials and tribulations in my life, regarding my health, and emotional well being. She is THE best doctor I have ever had, and wished that more doctors could mirror her style and grace with their patients. She is an excellent physician, never hesitates to send you for tests if unsure, and will always get back to you in a timely manner. People should consider themselves lucky if they could have her as their doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

She really cares and listens. She takes time and does not rush you. She is very knowledgeable and pleasant. I trust her fully and I've been through many bad doctors and have even published articles on the subject. I can tell you, I know what I am talking about when I say she is a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

She is our family doctor for years, but before that I dealt with many doctors and I can confirm that she is the best, She is so knowledgeable and helpful, and she is always there when you need her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr Saieed didn't take my fathers symptoms serious enough and he has now DIED from melanoma skin cancer. Before my dad passed he said "I hope she knows she killed me" Peter Wittgruber

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

She's the best GP I've ever had! She treats me like family and takes care of mine like we were her's. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their MD! I completely entrust my mine and my family's life in her care. Her lovely receptionist Anna is also very warm and caring as well. What a great team!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Our family physician for a number of years; has handled many & varied illness/injuries successfully; very knowledgable; unbiased patient-centred approach-our participation-decisions encouraged; forthright; thorough; confident clinician & investigator; humane-caring-empathetic; hires, trains & transitions staff well (we support when new staff added)-effectively run office; interested in us as 'whole' persons, welcomes our committment&responsibility to pursuing all avenues to our own good health, is a privilege to work 'with' Dr Saieed and her hardworking staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr.Saieed is very kind thoughful and very approcahable.I feel very fortunate to have her as my Doctor.She spends the time with me to make me feel like she cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296109].votes_count ]]