Dr. David Dick

Rate Dr. David Dick

Dr. David Dick's Ratings

DrDick has been our family optometrist for over 20 years and find him to be a highly professional, competent, dedicated, and caring optometrist. He never tries to rush things during his eye examination and, most importantly, always puts time aside during his examination to answer any questions or concerns you might have. When I called DrDick one morning concerned about a serious eye problem, he had me in his office within 15 minutes, examined the eye and had me lined up with a downtown eye specialist before noon. Without that concern by DrDick, I may have lost the eye. He has even called me at home to come to his office on a Sunday morning to examine my vision to ensure my current prescription was best for me. That is the mark of a dedicated and caring doctor. His office has a highly professional staff on the administration side and competent, friendly technicians on the retail side. If you are looking for a highly professional and competent doctor of optometry, I highly recommend DrDick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

DrDick is a great doctor!!! I have had the pleasure of DrDick being my family optometrist since 1992. He is caring, patient, sincere, professional, very smart and always goes the extra mile for you. I am now fortunate enough to have all three of my young kids as his patients! If you are looking for an optometrist look no further, you have found the best. Staff is friendly and efficient as well. Thank you DrDick for all your great help over the years, I appreciate it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Terrible experience with DrDick. He is rude, has no manners, no patience for questions and takes offence when questions about procedure/recovery are asked, he is defensive and assumes his abilities are being questioned rather than a patient just looking for clarification of realistic recovery expectations/outcome. One of the rudest people ever. Office staff are great and other optometrists in this office are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

wonderful doctor. referred by a friend after i had a terrible experience with another optometrist and am so happy!! always patient, kind, and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2011

Been my optometrist since... forever. Recent issues though with his desk staff (I'm watching you Wendy, learn to respect the clients of the man who pays you), but that hasn't deterred me yet from making the pilgrimage across town in rush hour to see him for the early evening hours. Brilliant man, my whole family goes to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

one of the kindest men you will ever meet. Gentle, caring, never rushes you. All of the staff are kind and patient too. he gives the feeling he really cares about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2010

Dr. Dick is the best ever. Always friendly and talks you through everything he does. I think he read patient's charts before you go in because or he has a memory beyond belief. He always asks about family members by name. LOVE HIM!!!!!!! I have been going to him since he opened in Kanata and will continue as longs as he's around ( or I pass on). Thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

He has been my families eye doctor since I was a kid. He knows his stuff and very polite and punctual. Has a relaxing disposition and always explains the what and the why. His Office and reception area are clean comfortable and clutter free. I kept going to see him even after I moved an hour away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2008

Awesome eye doctor. Always explains what he is about to do to make you feel at ease and is very calm. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Best Eye Dr! He is very efficient and always calm. Explains everything he is about to do. Very helpful and has great advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299238].votes_count ]]