Dr. David Dick

Rate Dr. David Dick

Dr. David Dick's Ratings

Terrible experience with DrDick. He is rude, has no manners, no patience for questions and takes offence when questions about procedure/recovery are asked, he is defensive and assumes his abilities are being questioned rather than a patient just looking for clarification of realistic recovery expectations/outcome. One of the rudest people ever. Office staff are great and other optometrists in this office are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

wonderful doctor. referred by a friend after i had a terrible experience with another optometrist and am so happy!! always patient, kind, and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2011

Been my optometrist since... forever. Recent issues though with his desk staff (I'm watching you Wendy, learn to respect the clients of the man who pays you), but that hasn't deterred me yet from making the pilgrimage across town in rush hour to see him for the early evening hours. Brilliant man, my whole family goes to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

one of the kindest men you will ever meet. Gentle, caring, never rushes you. All of the staff are kind and patient too. he gives the feeling he really cares about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2010

Dr. Dick is the best ever. Always friendly and talks you through everything he does. I think he read patient's charts before you go in because or he has a memory beyond belief. He always asks about family members by name. LOVE HIM!!!!!!! I have been going to him since he opened in Kanata and will continue as longs as he's around ( or I pass on). Thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

He has been my families eye doctor since I was a kid. He knows his stuff and very polite and punctual. Has a relaxing disposition and always explains the what and the why. His Office and reception area are clean comfortable and clutter free. I kept going to see him even after I moved an hour away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2008

Awesome eye doctor. Always explains what he is about to do to make you feel at ease and is very calm. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Best Eye Dr! He is very efficient and always calm. Explains everything he is about to do. Very helpful and has great advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Very thourough and calm. He detected a rare type of cancer in my eye and had me to a specialist the next day. He followed my progress with care and encouragement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Very thorough, glasses always right first time. Large frames selection, pleasant staff, free followup, adjustments etc. I returned (after moving away) when I couldn't get progressives that "work" from a local optometrist after 3 tries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299236].votes_count ]]