Dr. David Dick

Dr. David Dick

Rate Dr. David Dick

Dr. David Dick's Ratings

wonderful doctor. referred by a friend after i had a terrible experience with another optometrist and am so happy!! always patient, kind, and helpful!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2011 | flag

Been my optometrist since... forever. Recent issues though with his desk staff (I'm watching you Wendy, learn to respect the clients of the man who pays you), but that hasn't deterred me yet from making the pilgrimage across town in rush hour to see him for the early evening hours. Brilliant man, my whole family goes to him.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag

one of the kindest men you will ever meet. Gentle, caring, never rushes you. All of the staff are kind and patient too. he gives the feeling he really cares about you.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dick is the best ever. Always friendly and talks you through everything he does. I think he read patient's charts before you go in because or he has a memory beyond belief. He always asks about family members by name. LOVE HIM!!!!!!! I have been going to him since he opened in Kanata and will continue as longs as he's around ( or I pass on). Thanks Doc.

Submitted July 3, 2009 | flag

He has been my families eye doctor since I was a kid. He knows his stuff and very polite and punctual. Has a relaxing disposition and always explains the what and the why. His Office and reception area are clean comfortable and clutter free. I kept going to see him even after I moved an hour away

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag

Awesome eye doctor. Always explains what he is about to do to make you feel at ease and is very calm. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 13, 2007 | flag

Best Eye Dr! He is very efficient and always calm. Explains everything he is about to do. Very helpful and has great advice.

Submitted June 27, 2007 | flag

Very thourough and calm. He detected a rare type of cancer in my eye and had me to a specialist the next day. He followed my progress with care and encouragement.

Submitted March 26, 2007 | flag

Very thorough, glasses always right first time. Large frames selection, pleasant staff, free followup, adjustments etc. I returned (after moving away) when I couldn't get progressives that "work" from a local optometrist after 3 tries.

Submitted March 14, 2007 | flag