Dr. Nageswary Muraleetharan

Rate Dr. Nageswary Muraleetharan

Dr. Nageswary Muraleetharan's Ratings

For a doctor practicing in Canada, she is definitely not competent. Her treatments are more home remedies than anything. She is very passive aggressive which means if you can't stand up for yourself, she will make you feel like a fool. My grandmother goes to her due to language barrier with other doctors but is constantly bullied by this lady. She has also breached confidentiality and privacy of her patient as she discussed my medical issues with family members who were strictly not to be informed of anything. I personally switched over to another clinic within the same plaza and have experienced a completely different but positive experience with her. For individuals who would like to be treated with some respect by their clinician, I would recommend seeing someone else who is well trained, knowledgeable and has good bedside and patient-centered mannerisms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

TRAINED ON PROPER CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY ARE NOT WELCOMING AND DO NOT EVEN SMILE OR SAY HI. I GO TO THAT OFFICE JUST BECAUSE OF THE DOCTOR. OTHER STAFFS ARE RUDE AND NO KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICAL TERMS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr.Muraleetharan is my aunts aoctor. When I took my aunt to her, my aunt was very anxious and shaking. My aunt has always been bullied by this doctor. She apparently does not listen to her patients and is very rude. She also extra bills all her patients for many services that are apparenlty not covered by OHIP and does not want to give a receipt. She is interested only in making money. Please do yourselves some good and do not go to her. She takes advantage of the tamil community and thinks that she is practicing back home. She has to update her bedside manners and knowledge to canadian standards. Very Incompetent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Doctor is kind enough and caring much. But the staff are so negligible and irresponsible. The appointment is fixed properly and the time maintenance is very poor. There is no order followed to send the patients to see the doctor. If the patients are known to the receptionist they get the first preferance. Lot need to improved the system. Still the system like in srilanka. They must learn the canadian system of puntuality and time management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

SHe's not very accommodating and helpful with her patients. SHe doesn't do her job and she's only after the consultation fee. SHe will never entertain you unless you're paying her. She gives no concern to patient's condition even you are in a sensitive condition. I came to see her when I found out that I was pregnant because I need a family dr before I can be endorsed to an ob gyne but it took time before she gave me an ob gyne. I came to her many times but all she did was to send me to some laboratories for some tests and she never explained the results to me. And when I was finally endorsed to an ob gyne, I came to my appointment but no reports of my lab results was sent to my Ob gyne. He (my gyne) had nothing when I came there. I was so disappointed. Dr. Muraleetharan knows that I am going through a sensitive pregnancy condition and she did't even care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

i went to see her to renew a blood pressure prescription, i'm a seasonal resident here. My husband is still working out of province so we spend much of the summer apart. She wasn't interested in my medical history. All she wanted to discuss was why wasn't i with my husband. She kept asking these questions that were totally inappropriate and none of her business. She put me in the position of having to defend myself for not being with my husband. She could not understand the cultural difference between herself and me. She didn't take my blood pressure and I had to tell her what dose of the prescription i needed. what a nightmare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Excellent bedside manner. Very gentle. Difficult to understand due to accent. Does not seem to be thorough. In over 2 years, she has not checked my heart rate, weight or lungs and rarely checks blood pressure. I went in for a complete physical and all she did was my blood pressure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2009

I have no comment on the staff. I have seen the doctore about 5 or 6 time in the last 4 years. I didn't feel confident in her assessment and it seemed that I had to tell her what I needed. When I experienced severe insommnia a friend gave me some meds that he used during his divorce to sleep. I showed them to her and without asking if I had any side effects or to describe my insommnia she wrote a perscription for the same medication. This I discovered is an addictive medication. She once told me to find a boyfriend when I said I was feeling anxious after putting in too many hours working. I wouldn't have stayed with this doctor, but who is taking patients. I only see a doctor a couple times a year because I am healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

My Mom has just seen Dr. Muraleetharan two weeks ago for something and the Dr. told her that she would be leaving Lunenburg in November 2009 for Toronto. Now who are we to see, as there are no other doctors taking extra patients!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299842].votes_count ]]