Rate Dr. Karla Dionne

Dr. Karla Dionne's Ratings

Dr Dionne is currently at Balance Medical. She is the best GP my family and I have seen, and we have seen many. She is caring, observant, well-organised, collaborative, researches what she doesn't know, listens, and is generally a wonderful health guide. My daughter is chronically ill with a complicated and devastating illness. Dr Dionne has been extremely supportive and informative, working with other specialists we have brought on to our team. Her staff are the best I've ever come across, friendly and extremely efficient.

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dionne is the only Medical Doctor that I have met that cares about what you eat, your level of activity and actually takes a holistic picture of your life into account. She gave me great advice to help my son and I recover from a nasty stomach bug. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about more than just drugs. We need more doctors out there like her. She is located at Balance Medical in Fairview slopes.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dionne is an angel sent from heaven. I saw her at Aquarius Medical Clinic last week because of the stress caused by my infertility treatments. I have never met anyone so compassionate and so understanding. Thank you for your empathy.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Donne is fantastic. She cares and wil do everythng in her power to help you. She has a very open mind and does not feel threatenedby patients who take charge on their own health and do their own research. I feel like she has given me my life back. I highly recommend her. She is a gift from God!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dionne is a rare doctor in that she truly listens and is so thorough in her assessment and treatment.

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag

Was so happy to meet Dr Dionne. Unlike most walk in clinic drs she took the time to listen and asked insightful questions to really understand the problem. She make me feel extremely comfortable and well taken care of.

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

After one year of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy my symptoms and overall health have improved tenfold. She is a good listener, she does not rush, she is worth every cent. She is no longer sharing space with Dr. Martin but is in the same bldg. upstairs. I can't recall the name of the clinic.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag

I am trying to locate her. She is the best Dr. I've ever had. 1. She listens, 2. She cares, 3. She tells you what you need to know, 4. She is someone one can rely on for the best of health.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dionne is a great doctor. She is very interested in Women's midlife health. She really tries to figure out what is the best treatment for each patient. I would follow her to any office as she has helped me like no other doctor.

Submitted April 26, 2009 | flag

I have seen Karla for 2 years now and she is great. She is the first Doctor who tried to get to the root of my problem and she really listens and is interested. she is in another clinic because of restructuring and costs. I find it less expensive than at he previous office and just as great as before. I will stay and follow her where ever she goes. She has never taken someone before me who just showed up must of been a bad day for the patient comments before me.

Submitted April 28, 2008 | flag