Dr. Dwight J. Goddard

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Dwight J. Goddard has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what insurance does he except?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dwight" to "Dwight J."
RID: 2873217
23/09/13 5 5 5 5 my whole family has been with doctor Goddard for as long as I can remember, my grandparents still go to him, my mother, sisters, aunts, uncles. He is a really good doctor, he cant make eye contact and he mumbles, but he knows his stuff, he tells you exactly what is wrong and treats it promptly. his staff is super nice, they are always very busy but I never had to wait more than 15 min tops. Thank you Dr. Goddard and staff!
RID: 2651800
18/05/13 5 4 1 1 Dr. Goddard speaks very fast and mumbles. Doesn't really ask many questions or seem to care WHY you are feeling the way you are. Very quick to write a prescription without ruling anything else out. I went to him based on the other reviews from this website. I am very sorry I did so.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2300754
28/06/12 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient for twenty years.He has always treated me well. He does not hesitate to refer you, if needed.Most of the staff are long term, and are very helpful and polite. i have refered to my family members.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1504034
04/08/11 5 5 5 5 Been a patient for 20+ years & have referred family members as well. Awesome staff, minimal wait time, great follow up and will refer to specialist if need be. both staff and doctor treat patients with dignity and respect. highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a change.
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $5
RID: 1481456
07/07/11 5 4 5 5 I've been a patient for over 20 years. He is not hesitant to give a referral. I'm under the care of a specialist, and Dr. Goddard still follows-up with me very 6 months. His staff is friendly and always helpful. When I call in form advice, they are always willing to help and get back to me when they say they will. I have referred several friends and now Dr. Goddard is their primary physician.
RID: 1168374
12/05/10 5 4 5 5 I have been a long time patient and I am very happy. He is knowledgeable and will send you to an appropriate specialist if needed. They follow up on care and staff is wonderful.
RID: 819137
07/03/09 5 5 5 5 He has been my doctor for 15+ years, I couldn't ask for a better doctor or staff, if I have problems they try to get me in immediately - always there. If he doesn't know answer sends me to someone who does. I really feel confident in his care.
RID: 645362
23/07/08 5 5 5 5 Staff is always friendly and go above and beyond expectation. Appointments are easy to get with very minimal wait time. Dr. Goddard will spend as much time as the patient needs. Highly Reccomend!
Insurance: Aetna