Rate Dr. David K. Yamada

Dr. David K. Yamada's Ratings

the office staff is absolutely the worst ever they have no sense of urgency they dont call you back they simply dont care also you wait for 30+minutes to be seen just for the doctor to see you just for them to cut the visit short because theyre behind

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

If you are looking for a dedicated family physician Dr. Yamada is it. He is great with kids, very patient, kind and knowledgable. I have been very impressed, twice my girls have been in the emergency room and once he is notified he shows up. He even did a follow up call at 2:00am. That to me is a true FAMILY doctor. Great at follow up, if he tells me he will call me that evening he does. If he tells me he will call the specialist on something he does. With the busy lives we live, it is nice to have the care and attention we need when it comes to medical needs. My girls are little so I unfortunatly see Dr. Yamada too much! If its not the flu its and ear infection or something else. Appointments are easy to get. Sue and the other girls are always very pleasant and courtious. Thank you Dr. Yamada for being such a great family Doctor!! And thank you for you dedication to my girls Isabella and Itzaly!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

The office staff is HORRIBLE minus the blond who is wonderful. They fail to call and remind you of your appointment and they are rude when you call. One time they told us one time for an appointment and scheduled it for another time. I recommend this doctor, but NOT this office.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, been going to him for 23 years. He has always given my family and I a great experience.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr Yamada is one of the great doctors out there. He will listen and spend the needed time with you. You never feel rushed as many doctors may you feel. He is great! I have seen him for about 20 years

Submitted Jan. 20, 2009 | flag

My husband and I have seen Dr. Yamada for over 10 years...he has always been genuine, knowledgeable, patient, caring, always working with integrity. The office staff is great, and the other doctors are wonderful, too! My 3 children (2 whom Yamada delivered) love him too!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2008 | flag

Trust him all the way. He knows medicine and doesn't mind spending time with you.I really appreciate him as my physician. He's why I drive to Simi Valley from Newbury Park!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Yamada is wonderfully kind and has changed my husband from one who hated doctors to one who loves and appreciates his! We don't mind waiting when necessary because we know it is only due to the care and time Dr. Yamada gives his patients when they need it. He knows his patients and truly cares about us. We appreciate his care and know why he and his partners are so highly regarded by patients, nurses and others.

Submitted July 2, 2008 | flag