Dr. Donald Siao

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Donald Siao has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does dr Siao accept walk ins?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4896145

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4  Respond
RID: 2552467
06/02/13 3 3 5 5 The Staff needs to either pick up the phone or return calls more promptly. Dr Siao himself is very knowledgeable and himself. The Staff has been upgraded from the horrors of several years ago, but still has a long way to go in terms of providing efficient customer service.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1646710
29/11/11 5 5 5 5 This review is purely based from the awesome treatment my husband has had with the knowledgable and very friendly Dr Donald Siao. There was a time when our insurance didn't have him as a provider so he had to see different doctors (such unpleasant visits he had) until this time when our insurance has him in the list which brought excitement to both my husband and me. After the visit, my husband had only high praises on how he was still fully remembered after such a long time and was treated accordingly from numerous health issues. Every bit of concern was attended to in addition to such pleasures of talking about some personal stuff as they share the same interests. I'd love to prepare a special menu for Dr Siao but am afraid that he may be so busy to have the time. Knowing how my husband will once again enjoy living healthily is good enough to wish Dr Siao all the best (both professionally and personally). God bless!
RID: 1461828

10/06/11 3 3 2 2 My parents use this dr. Family friends use this dr. So I started to as well. To see Dr. Siao himself, you need to make an appt at least a week away, no matter how sick you are. His office now has a female physician assistant. She is ok; appears to be interested in your health. But her availability sucks. I did a physical exam with her in an extremely unattractive and dirty room. I do not know if I will return to this office.
RID: 1187565
11/06/10 1 2 5 4 Great Service but poor scheduling. I had to wait one hour after my appointment time.
RID: 881959
08/05/09 5 3 5 5 It takes awhile to get to the receptionist to make an appointment if you're trying to call first thing in the morning; best times to call are right before/after lunch or early evening. Average wait time for all my visits was about 15-20 minutes; they squeeze in a lot of last minute patients, including myself when I need to be seen that day. Despite the waiting, the staff is friendly and the on site pharmacy is very convenient. The doctor is also responsive to his after hours voice mail, which is important since the office is closed on the weekends.