You may also like

Rate Dr. Edward Perlstein

Dr. Edward Perlstein's Ratings

I have been a patient with Dr Perlstein more than 8 years. My husband was at the hospital and was seen by the doctor on duty, and he was told to see a Cardiologist, when I called Dr. Perlestein I was told that I need authorization from the hospital doctor to release a patient to another doctor. According the rude staff from doctor Perlstien, and two hours in the phone I couldn't get any appointment for my husband to see him. First was Stacy didn't understand anything and each question was asked three or four times and finally she said was in training and send me to extension 3165 and Marianne from medical records answered, all the questions asked again, and sent me to Melissa and we start all over again. Finally she said that will take 24 to 48 hours to receive and answer if the other Dr. will accept to release the patient and other similar time that Doctor Perlstein accept him as a patient and in the meantime the patient is dead with the service off a bad office staff in a very good doctor office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Perlstein is the finest physician I have encountered since I moved to Arizona from New Jersey 8 years ago. He is super knowledgable and compassionate. He has improved my quality of life considerably. He knows just what treatment is suitable for a person of my age and with the medical problems I have. He ordered EECP for me and I rarely have to take nitroglycerine anymore. Besides the fact that he is a 4 star physician, he is a wonderful human being who will have a special place in heaven.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Perlstein is the best Dr. I have ever went to he has helped me with so many issues I have Cardiac and Non Cardiac wish he were my PCP...I have been seeing him for about 8 years and love him great bedside manner and knows what he is doing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

He saved me from having afib surgery by changing my medication. Now, almost two years later, I am almost off all meication. Thank God for doctors like this that are truly committed to helping people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2008

Have seen the dcotor for twelve years--he saved my life. Great doctor; very knowledgeable. Great sense of humor to go along with care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2007

Get in line; the office wants you there 1/2 hour early and then you wait 1 hour past the scheduled time. But if your a cute little drug rep you move to the head of the line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302107].votes_count ]]