Rate Dr. Edward Perlstein

Dr. Edward Perlstein's Ratings

Dr. Perlstein is the finest physician I have encountered since I moved to Arizona from New Jersey 8 years ago. He is super knowledgable and compassionate. He has improved my quality of life considerably. He knows just what treatment is suitable for a person of my age and with the medical problems I have. He ordered EECP for me and I rarely have to take nitroglycerine anymore. Besides the fact that he is a 4 star physician, he is a wonderful human being who will have a special place in heaven.

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Perlstein is the best Dr. I have ever went to he has helped me with so many issues I have Cardiac and Non Cardiac wish he were my PCP...I have been seeing him for about 8 years and love him great bedside manner and knows what he is doing

Submitted March 19, 2010 | flag

He saved me from having afib surgery by changing my medication. Now, almost two years later, I am almost off all meication. Thank God for doctors like this that are truly committed to helping people.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2008 | flag

Have seen the dcotor for twelve years--he saved my life. Great doctor; very knowledgeable. Great sense of humor to go along with care.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2007 | flag

Get in line; the office wants you there 1/2 hour early and then you wait 1 hour past the scheduled time. But if your a cute little drug rep you move to the head of the line.

Submitted July 30, 2007 | flag