Rate Dr. Garth Watt

Dr. Garth Watt's Ratings

Yes he is a great Doctor. Highly intelligent doctor. I was amazed with his work and he has helped me out a lot with my issues that I needed to know more about.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

really enjoy my sessions with Dr. Watts all previous comments I agree with. His knowledge and approach are very effective. Enjoy his diagrams

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

He is an amazing Dr. I had gone to one psychiatrist for 13 years, she did nothing but push pills. Dr. Watt has helped me so much understand why I react the way I do.He is also very humorous and I enjoy his sense of humor. I look forward to my sessions with him.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Thanks to Dr. watt I am where I am at today, this Doctor well take time to listen and make me feel at home in his office. His office is small but the walls hug me and he well give me the time to talk and cry if I need to. Dr. watt is a true man that well give me the courage and strenght to be strong so I well be able to carry on with my life the very best I can. He helps me to pick up the pieces and make my life work for me. I can assure you Dr. watt was there to support me all the way, I trust Dr. watt with my life and I know he well be there for me. Dr. Watt treatment has keep my life going but I well say a Doctor is only at times as good as his patient, I get up at 6 AM and make a day of my life but my Doctor knows why I need to do this, do we want to live or die, I choose to live, at one point I had 6 years to live but Dr watt help me to help myself and I am still living. Do all in your power to help onesself,eat well, drink plenty of water and get your sleep. Thanks Dr. Watt

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag

The only trouble with the office is there appears to be no secretary and thus no phone reminders (I really like reminders!). However, that inconvenience is mere a mere whinge next to his wonderful intellectual and professional style of practice. He just knows so much about ADHD it's hard to go. No other Psyciatrist has been this friendly, this straight forward or so well educated. I'm impressed with the counseling and coaching he gives through what seem to be such off-topic stories... and then boom, it all comes together and I'm baffled with the power of the example. I think he's the best and I believe this is universally true for those seeking insight, meaning and REAL help!

Submitted July 19, 2009 | flag

Been under his care for about six months for OCD/w intrusive thoughts and anxiety. So far things are going well. He is very personable and seems extremely knowledgeable about medications. He does tend to ramble a bit, but not to a point where it impacts the treatment. I have seen a number of psychologists/psychiatrists and Dr Watt is by far the best. I feel like I am making real progress with him and I am finally feeling some relief from the condition that has plagued me for the past decade.

Submitted July 6, 2009 | flag

Not a typical psychiatrist,he engages with patients. Very conservative with medication. Interesting guy.

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable about adult A.D.H.D. whereas not many seem to be in this area. Has been very helpful getting me straightened around as an ADD'er.

Submitted April 21, 2008 | flag

A very nice man. Knowledgeable about medication. Willing to answer questions about treatment choices and involves me in decision making. Very low pressure and conservative on the psychotherapy side of things. Occasionally overdoes it on the self-disclosure (rambles on a bit). Overall he's pretty good.

Submitted March 14, 2007 | flag