Dr. David Michaels

Dr. David Michaels

Rate Dr. David Michaels

Dr. David Michaels's Ratings

I think this is the dr Michaels that works in Toronto ....... But I saw him in his woodstock office. I was really nervous about going but he'd been highly recommended. At the consultation he was pleasant, funny and put me at ease. Very knowledgable. He sedated me for all the dental work I needed and when I woke up, I had absolutely no pain and my smile has never looked better. He's an artist with teeth. Im very happy with my results. Highly recommended!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag

Just had a great experience at the dentist - never thought THAT would happen. A friend kept mentioning him to me and think twice about it until I broke a from tooth last night. Staff got me in this morning an had the tooth bonded right away. Does beautiful work. Can't even see the repair and best part is that I didn't even feel the needle. Thanks so much!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

If this is the dr Michaels that I saw in Toronto, Ontario in Canada (not Ohio), he was amazing. Front staff gave me a bottle of water when I came in, I saw him on time, he explained everything and did not hurt me! His assistant gave me a hot towel to wipe my face when we were done with my filling - I was shocked! Awesome experience. Thanks.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag

Best dentist I've ever had!.. My whole family goes to him.. He's a bit of a drive to get to for us, but it's well worth it. His staff are amazing. He's definitely compassionate when it comes to pain. Highly recommended!

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

Too full of himself, will try inappropriate procedures

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag

What a compassionate dentist! If you feel pain he feels it too, he minimizes pain to the max. Very patient dentist, I told him he'd be great with kids! And he finally got married, congrats!

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag