Rate Dr. Dafna Gladman

Dr. Dafna Gladman's Ratings

After finally getting an appointment to see Dr. Gladman I finally thought that I had found the doctor that could help me with my RA. At first everything seemed ok but boy was I wrong. She may know her stuff and be a good researcher but as a doctor dealing with the public she rates a zero. If you have a flareup and think that you can call in and get an appointment think again. You are on your own and Dr. Gladman and her staff don't care. After literally a dozen phone calls to her office not one call was ever answered by her staff. I have left numerous messages on her answering machine explaining my flareup and I never received a call back. What kind of a doctor does not return a call from one of her patients? What does her staff do - listen to the messages and just laugh at the patients and then deletes them?

I have now found a wonderful doctor who has a caring staff who answers the phone and if they are unable to answer the phone they promptly return your call. What a night and day difference between Dr. Gladman and her uncaring staff and my new doctor.

I will close with some advice to Dr Gladman. You are obviously more concerned about your research than you are dealing with patients and it shows. You do not have the personality type to deal with the public. Just give up your clinic duty and put all your effort towards research. Any future patients that you will ultimately leave stranded will thank you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2572830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Gladman is a b**ch! :(

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2507412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Gladman has been my Doctor for over 22 years now. I respect her opinion and think she is very knowledgeable. Anyone would be hard pressed to find a Lupus and Arthritic specialist any better than her. At times yes, she can seemed rushed but always ensures she has reviewed everything and given me the time I need. I know I would not be where I am today with my health if it weren't for her and her staff! Great Job!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1306086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

doc Gladman is amazing woman she help me with all my flars up and with managing my meductions im now and have been in Sudbury since 2004 and I have seen doctor Gladman since 2010 the staff are wonderfull and friendly always have a smile on there faces I never had to wait to see the nurse or the doctor they help me with whatever I need help with doctor notes and so on my every greatful of everyone at the lupus clinic and so is my loved one

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

Funny, some people complaints are things I like. I like a visit every 6 months, in my busy life that is fine. Yes, sometimes I also feel we are just there to be used for teaching, but I'm happy with the quality of care I get. I have Psoriatic Arthritis and there simply in no cure, but Doc Gladman has helped me with meds that ensure it doesn't get any worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Awesome doctor! I really like having her opinion on matters pertaining to my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

First appointment at the Lupus Clinic and saw Dr. Gladman, so far so good, would agree that she's very knowledgeable. In my experience the clinic staff is great - everyone working there was nice, helpful, friendly. I appreciated that there were no long waits while there and found they made it so easy to move through the process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

I was the one who said that I have two children. I just had my appoint. and Dr. Glandman couldn't be more helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

My Gral. Dr. told me that I had lupus. so I had a referal to see an specialist and I waited months to see Dr. Gladman and Finally I had the "BIG DAY". When I had my appoint. She was in a rush and there was not follow up. Dr. Gladman told me that she was going to call me. She never did that call!. After almost a year I will see Dr. Gladman. When you have a flare (PAIN, LACK OF ENERGY, STREES), a baby and a toddler then is difficult to understand Dr. Gladman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Seems like all doctors she is too busy to give proper care. You are rushed in and out and all ways leave with a feeling you wasted your time.Original diagnosis was great but after a few years in her care you feel like your there just for the residents to use you as a teaching aid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306079].votes_count ]]