Dr. Dafna Gladman

Rate Dr. Dafna Gladman

Dr. Dafna Gladman's Ratings

Dr. Gladman is a b**ch! :(

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gladman has been my Doctor for over 22 years now. I respect her opinion and think she is very knowledgeable. Anyone would be hard pressed to find a Lupus and Arthritic specialist any better than her. At times yes, she can seemed rushed but always ensures she has reviewed everything and given me the time I need. I know I would not be where I am today with my health if it weren't for her and her staff! Great Job!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

doc Gladman is amazing woman she help me with all my flars up and with managing my meductions im now and have been in Sudbury since 2004 and I have seen doctor Gladman since 2010 the staff are wonderfull and friendly always have a smile on there faces I never had to wait to see the nurse or the doctor they help me with whatever I need help with doctor notes and so on my every greatful of everyone at the lupus clinic and so is my loved one

Submitted Aug. 18, 2013 | flag

Funny, some people complaints are things I like. I like a visit every 6 months, in my busy life that is fine. Yes, sometimes I also feel we are just there to be used for teaching, but I'm happy with the quality of care I get. I have Psoriatic Arthritis and there simply in no cure, but Doc Gladman has helped me with meds that ensure it doesn't get any worse.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Awesome doctor! I really like having her opinion on matters pertaining to my health.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

First appointment at the Lupus Clinic and saw Dr. Gladman, so far so good, would agree that she's very knowledgeable. In my experience the clinic staff is great - everyone working there was nice, helpful, friendly. I appreciated that there were no long waits while there and found they made it so easy to move through the process.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

I was the one who said that I have two children. I just had my appoint. and Dr. Glandman couldn't be more helpful.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

My Gral. Dr. told me that I had lupus. so I had a referal to see an specialist and I waited months to see Dr. Gladman and Finally I had the "BIG DAY". When I had my appoint. She was in a rush and there was not follow up. Dr. Gladman told me that she was going to call me. She never did that call!. After almost a year I will see Dr. Gladman. When you have a flare (PAIN, LACK OF ENERGY, STREES), a baby and a toddler then is difficult to understand Dr. Gladman

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

Seems like all doctors she is too busy to give proper care. You are rushed in and out and all ways leave with a feeling you wasted your time.Original diagnosis was great but after a few years in her care you feel like your there just for the residents to use you as a teaching aid.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Very disappointed with the Lupus Clinic. Staff do not seem happy, the Nurse seems to be overloaded thus missing pertinent information and the follow-up is disappointing. Dr.Gladman has done many wonderful things but the focus doesn't seem to be on patient care and many of us are falling threw the cracks. The Lupus Clinic needs to revamp their system and focus on patient care and support.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag