Rate Dr. Greg Thistle

Dr. Greg Thistle's Ratings

My wife and I stopped going to Dr Thistle because we were not happy with his work and his manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I had been going to Dr Thistle for basic checkups for several years and originally found him good. I have fairly healthy teeth and never had an issue with a dentist previous. But then he fitted me for a new mouth guard (I have had one before) and the fit was so tight that it was difficult to insert & remove. His response was that this was acceptable & it would loosen up but after 1 year it is still tight. Then I had a filling replaced & a cap installed. One year later it was discovered that there was still a cavity in this tooth & I required a rootcanal which meant drilled through the new cap. 2 years later, there is still residual pain and I was told that some "minor pain" was acceptable until it became intolerable. Previous, I did NOT have any pain. And to make matters worst, when he filled the hole in the cap created by the rootcanal, he didn't even match the color of the cap so there is now a dark grey filling in my cap. As it is the lower molar, it is noticeable when I open my mouth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr. Thistle was amazing. I've had so much work done on my teeth, and honestly - he's the first Dentist I've been to where I haven't felt the needle. He has wonderful manner, is comforting, funny and professional. His staff is fantastic as well, always smiling and friendly and very knowledgeable. I can't recommend Dr. Thistle (and team) enough !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

I FINE DR THISTLE AND STAFF GREAT ESPECIALLY DR THISTLE'S DENTAL ASSISTANT CARRIE SHE MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND IS SO PLEASANT ALWAYS HAS A SMILE. WHEN EVER MY DAUGHTER HAS AN APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED FOR DR THISTLE SHE ASK IF THE PRETTY GIRL WILL BE THERE .DR THISTLE YOU HAVE GREAT STAFF .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

Very nice guy - very funny. Listened to my questions and did not seemed rushed. Will continue to see him. Husband has been seeing him for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I have had years of dental phobia since an unpleasant childhood dentist, and had neglected professional dental care for many years. Finally, last December, a painful abcess drove me to find a dentist. Dr. Thistle and his team are outstanding. I can't thank them enough. I have had quite a bit of extensive work done already, from fillings to deep cleaning and an extraction and have felt no pain. They put me at ease, and in fact, I look forward now to each trip to the office! Friendly staff from front to back, clean modern office, (and it doesn't even smell like a dentist!). I'm back in May and can't wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr Thistle is fantastic. I have "anti-dentite" issues from various past experiences, and the basic fact that my bottom jaw does not freeze normally. he's been nothing but professional, helpful and accomodating. in severe circumstances, he's even given me his home number in case any issues arose over the weekends. I've never even heard of that before. I've recommended many friends, and will continue to do so. Thanks Dr T!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Awesome dentist and staff. I'm terrified of the dentist and avoided getting one for a decade. Finally decided I had to face the music and just picked Dr Thistle on a whim because I read an article about his office in the Herald. I couldn't have made a better choice! I had a lot of work that had to be done due to the long absence from the dentist but he was professional, kind and understanding through every appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Patient for 8 years now. Excellent Dentist and is concious of patient costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309646].votes_count ]]