Rate Dr. Frederick Forbes

Dr. Frederick Forbes's Ratings

If this is the Dr. Forbes that used to be at Finchgate and then moved over to Kensington. I hate this man. He convinced my father all he had was pnemonia gave him antibiotics...then my dad was getting headaches.....gave him Tylenol 3's. Well guess what. 6 months later my father passed away. Turns out he had LUNG CANCER. All Dr. Forbes did was want to push pills. I depise this man. He is useless. He was our family doctor since we moved to Brampton...in the 70's. I stopped seeing him when i was 13 because frankly...he gave me the creeps. My suggestion....see another doctor!!!!!!!! Unless you just wanna pop pills and not get to the root of the problem. If yu delay....it may be too late

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

He is very easy to talk to. He is very understanding and always gives you 100% of his attention. I guess his keen attentiveness is the reason why his promptness suffers a bit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Dr. Forbes has been my doctor for 25 years. He is kind and knowledgeable. Never pushes you out the door which is why you may have to wait but he is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr Forbes is very knowledgeable and genuinely cared about my health. He is busy yes but well worth the wait. I have had other family doctors and none came close to the health care provided by Dr. Forbes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2011

he is friendly, nice & helpful, good knowledge. liked him. but not the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

i like very much takes good care of my husband comes to the house to see him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

I have mixed reaction to staff - some are great some are rude and have no customer service skills. He is never on time I suspect that he overbooks. You need to expect to be there 1 hour before you see him. He is a good Doctor and Knowledgeable but never has enough time for you especially after you spent an hour waiting to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Amazing Physician. He's been my doctor since the day I was born and he's never failed me, nor the rest of my family. I now have a family of my own and he continues to be our GP. Sometimes he's late but if you know the best time to book, you won't wait very long. I'd rather wait for a quality doctor than have a minimal wait and poor care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

BEEN IN HIS HANDS FOR 22 YEARS AND CAN HONSTLY SAY I HAVE BEEN LOOKED AFTER ALL THE WAY THRU. MAJOR HEALTH PROBLEMS.HIS ALL ROUND MEDICAL KNOLEDG IS EXCELLENT FOR A GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2010

Missed obvious signs of my heart attack...Ended up in surgery to save my life after being told I had an earlier heart attack...Complained of chest pains for two years...fortunately, another doctor had me rushed into surgery..Over booked...always have to wait at least an hour...be prepared to stand in the hall...should have retired 10 years ago

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309934].votes_count ]]