Dr. Frederick Forbes

Rate Dr. Frederick Forbes

Dr. Frederick Forbes's Ratings

He is very easy to talk to. He is very understanding and always gives you 100% of his attention. I guess his keen attentiveness is the reason why his promptness suffers a bit.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Forbes has been my doctor for 25 years. He is kind and knowledgeable. Never pushes you out the door which is why you may have to wait but he is worth the wait.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Forbes is very knowledgeable and genuinely cared about my health. He is busy yes but well worth the wait. I have had other family doctors and none came close to the health care provided by Dr. Forbes

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag

he is friendly, nice & helpful, good knowledge. liked him. but not the staff.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

i like very much takes good care of my husband comes to the house to see him

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

I have mixed reaction to staff - some are great some are rude and have no customer service skills. He is never on time I suspect that he overbooks. You need to expect to be there 1 hour before you see him. He is a good Doctor and Knowledgeable but never has enough time for you especially after you spent an hour waiting to see him.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

Amazing Physician. He's been my doctor since the day I was born and he's never failed me, nor the rest of my family. I now have a family of my own and he continues to be our GP. Sometimes he's late but if you know the best time to book, you won't wait very long. I'd rather wait for a quality doctor than have a minimal wait and poor care.

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag

BEEN IN HIS HANDS FOR 22 YEARS AND CAN HONSTLY SAY I HAVE BEEN LOOKED AFTER ALL THE WAY THRU. MAJOR HEALTH PROBLEMS.HIS ALL ROUND MEDICAL KNOLEDG IS EXCELLENT FOR A GP.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2010 | flag

Missed obvious signs of my heart attack...Ended up in surgery to save my life after being told I had an earlier heart attack...Complained of chest pains for two years...fortunately, another doctor had me rushed into surgery..Over booked...always have to wait at least an hour...be prepared to stand in the hall...should have retired 10 years ago

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

Have used him rather sparingly as we are rather healthy. Being late is his tradition, and if you can live through an average of 1+hr late you have yourself a great doctor. He listens well, pays attention and makes a full contact with patients. Excelent sense of humor and... well some years ago we were down in fever and had no energy to drive, he just came to our house to make sure we were OK and to write prescriptions. How many doctors you hardly know (at that time) would do that? He is trustworhy, knowledgable and likable. I hope he never retires!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag