You may also like

Rate Dr. David Edwards

Dr. David Edwards's Ratings

Dr Edwards did my breast reconstruction after Breast Cancer, and the results were wonderful. He was funny and pleasant and answered all my questions. His front desk staff are often irritable and dis-organized but I wasn't there to see them, so it wasn't a big deal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

May I have a number to reach the office if this doctor please.? Thank you in advance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I had a wonderful experience. I was able to have all of my questions answered in a respectful manner. All the staff in his office as well as at the hospital were compassionate amd worked hard to ensure my quick and safe recovery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2678669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I had a breast reduction done approximately one year ago and I am very happy with the results. I have little to no scaring and not a single complication throughout my healing process. Dr. Edwards and his staff were excellent; they were knowledgeable, attentive and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend this surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Had breast reduction and Dr Edwards had me at ease the morning of my surgery. Wonderful doctor and staff. Would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I had Tummy tuck with Dr. Edward and I am very happy. He did an amazing job. I didn't have any problem after surgery. Result is awesome! I would highly recommend him for this type of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

dr Edwards did my breast augmentation and I am so completely happy with the results, I got exactly what I had asked for!! his staff was amazing and caring as was he. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Don't get rhinoplasty (nose job) from this Dr!!!!! I wanted my nose straightened so I could breath, nostrils evened and lower area narrowed, he did none of these things. I have a harder time breathing now, my nose is more crooked and my nostrils are so uneven now my face looks lopsided! I paid $5000.00 and now have to live with it or find a different Dr and pay to have his mistakes corrected.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2447522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr.Edwards is the most wonderful doctor. I have had problems with my foot. Dr.Edwards had to perform 3 surgeries to correct it, the third being 10 years after the last. Dr.Edwards knew who I was and treated me like I had never left. He's patient, caring, and makes you feel important. When you are waiting to go into surgery, he makes it a point to make you feel comfortable. I would not trust any other doctor with my foot. I came all the way from Saskatoon to see him. And would recommend him to ANYONE! Sure when you are waiting for him at the hospitals for your appointment, you can be waiting a LONG time, but ya know what- that just shows me that he is not willing to rush his patients out. He is willing to go that extra mile for his patients and I'm willing to read a book in the waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Great doctor, polite bedside manner, his nurses are like a bunch of 'moms' or 'aunts' taking care of you. Loved his te nurses said, don't worry we always give our opinions when implants are in! It seems like the ladies and dr Edwards work together as a good team. Dr that did the anisthetic was a funny nice man. Will defiantly reccomend Dr Edwards to anyone I know and for future work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310287].votes_count ]]