Rate Dr. Henry Leung

Dr. Henry Leung's Ratings

His practice was ALWAYS busy, but despite this, he was always personable, engaging and concerned for his patients well-being. Professional and knowledgeable. The perfect family doctor if you want to feel like a person and not just the next "patient". He was very encouraging and empowered me to get well.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Leung since I was 4 and now I am 25. I have since left and found a new family doctor. Dr. Leung was very unhelpful and prescribed me the wrong medicine and diagnosis' multiple times. It's best to avoid him at all costs.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

Would not recommend this doctor. Uncaring - I am just a number to bill MSP - good for prescriptions but not good for real medical care. He did not call, nor check up Or Followup when admitted with a serious health condition and I was his patient. Left alone at the hospital with no support or guidance from this long time GP - No Thanks Henry - I have a choice of seeing a medical doctor who cares about his patients, we entrust our doctors with our health and care so I have made the smart decision to go to a real medical doctor who cares. Poor patient care!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Leung is a very good doctor. His precise diagnosis and confidence in prescribing medications are well known. He will know what your problem is within 5min, either you're physically sick or mentally ill, and his diagnosis and treatment is always right. There were times in the past I didn't trust him and requested to see a Specialist but even the Specialist said the same thing as what Dr. Leung diagnosed. Because he is such a good caring doctor, that's why his office is always full of Patients, but it's worth the wait. In fact, since the change of receptionists, the waiting time and phone manners are good now. We really like these two new receptionists, they're caring, helpful, and polite. We have been seeing Dr. Leung for over 20yrs now, we have witness all the good and bad, great changes have been made in these recent years, Dr. Leung's passion with the medical field is why we trust him, and now, he is also a good listener. We hope Dr. Leung won't retire so soon!!!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Henry Leung is the BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. He safe my mother's life, I hope he won't retired, so taxpayers won't waste any money at all.

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

The waiting time is loonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg. I have to wait over 2 hours most of time. The staff is friendly and it has customer parking in the back of the building.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

waiting time is 2 to 3 hrs, i can not wait that long so i change Doctor long time ago, but i know some of my friends still go to see him.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

I have just reported Dr. Henry Leung to the College of Physicians for "inappropriate actions" from when I was a girl to pre-teen. Please report anything similar to the College. This doctor should not be practicing.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Leung is a terrible doctor. Everytime I go I have to wait at least 2 hours to get in, sometimes 3. An during this appointment he will talk for about 5-10 mins, prescribe some pills and thats it. If you give your opinion on anything he will tell you, you are wrong. Very unhelpful doctor, has really done nothing for me so I found a new one.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

all he did is drug you up,never listen to you and yell all the time.But had problem to get a new doctor.... sigh.

Submitted May 25, 2010 | flag