Rate Dr. Henry Leung

Dr. Henry Leung's Ratings

Leung is impatient and uncaring. Terrible bedside manner. Misdiagnosed my father's cancer with shingles. Did not connect the all obvious signs that my father was extremely sick. I took him to the hospital several times. They did xrays that finally revealed that he had stage 4 cancer. He died 3 weeks later. This has caused my immediate family and all his brothers, sisters, cousins tremendous emotional stress. Leung does not care for his patients. The wait times are anywhere from 1 to several hours, only for him to give you an quick diagnosis off the off the top of his head and hurried out. I would rather go to a walk in clinic than to deal with this guy ever again. Notice I never referred to him as Dr. This guy is a charlatan. Avoid at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Leung for 30+ years. Have found him very knowledgeable. Excellent doctor and excellent office staff. It's worth the 2 hour waiting time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602449].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

His practice was ALWAYS busy, but despite this, he was always personable, engaging and concerned for his patients well-being. Professional and knowledgeable. The perfect family doctor if you want to feel like a person and not just the next "patient". He was very encouraging and empowered me to get well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Leung since I was 4 and now I am 25. I have since left and found a new family doctor. Dr. Leung was very unhelpful and prescribed me the wrong medicine and diagnosis' multiple times. It's best to avoid him at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Would not recommend this doctor. Uncaring - I am just a number to bill MSP - good for prescriptions but not good for real medical care. He did not call, nor check up Or Followup when admitted with a serious health condition and I was his patient. Left alone at the hospital with no support or guidance from this long time GP - No Thanks Henry - I have a choice of seeing a medical doctor who cares about his patients, we entrust our doctors with our health and care so I have made the smart decision to go to a real medical doctor who cares. Poor patient care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Dr. Leung is a very good doctor. His precise diagnosis and confidence in prescribing medications are well known. He will know what your problem is within 5min, either you're physically sick or mentally ill, and his diagnosis and treatment is always right. There were times in the past I didn't trust him and requested to see a Specialist but even the Specialist said the same thing as what Dr. Leung diagnosed. Because he is such a good caring doctor, that's why his office is always full of Patients, but it's worth the wait. In fact, since the change of receptionists, the waiting time and phone manners are good now. We really like these two new receptionists, they're caring, helpful, and polite. We have been seeing Dr. Leung for over 20yrs now, we have witness all the good and bad, great changes have been made in these recent years, Dr. Leung's passion with the medical field is why we trust him, and now, he is also a good listener. We hope Dr. Leung won't retire so soon!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

Dr. Henry Leung is the BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. He safe my mother's life, I hope he won't retired, so taxpayers won't waste any money at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

The waiting time is loonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg. I have to wait over 2 hours most of time. The staff is friendly and it has customer parking in the back of the building.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

waiting time is 2 to 3 hrs, i can not wait that long so i change Doctor long time ago, but i know some of my friends still go to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

I have just reported Dr. Henry Leung to the College of Physicians for "inappropriate actions" from when I was a girl to pre-teen. Please report anything similar to the College. This doctor should not be practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310445].votes_count ]]