Dr. Robert Seminara

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Robert Seminara has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does take emblem health?    Email me    Answer it

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3598103
06/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seminara is a wonderful and caring doctor. He is very patient and takes his time answering all of your questions. He performed a core needle biopsy on me and I did not have any pain at all! He talked to me before the procedure and sat right next to me while I fell asleep. When I initially found a lump on my breast, I was referred to another doctor who kept canceling my appointments and I feel that it was a blessing because I was then referred to Dr. Seminara.
Respond

14/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "BROOKLYN" to "New York"
RID: 2697315
29/06/13 5 5 5 5 god bless you doc, you are the most caring and thoughtful doctor I have ever been to, when I had to go in for my biopsy you sat right next to my head and held my hand till I was asleep. I truly g as wish all doctors were as thoughtful and caring as you. you are a true blessing when a woman is scared to her core, you take the time just to listen and talk to her, for that all of your patients thank you and love you  Respond
RID: 2614198
11/04/13 5 5 5 5 the best dr there ever was. I have been a patient of his for 25 years  Respond
RID: 2408104
22/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seminara is a gift from God. He performed my breast biopsy on 8/22/12 and I had nothing to fear. His expertise, grace and patient concern is outstanding. I am blessed that I was referred to him. God bless you Dr. Seminara always.
RID: 1508868
10/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seminara, The doctor is an example of what the medical profession should be. He is medicine at its best. I trust my life with him for over 20 years and would not have it any other way. He spends time with his patients and cares about them as if they were part of his family. You don't see that at all today, most doctors just get you in and out of the office. LOVE YOU DOC. You are the best in the medical profession!!!  Respond
RID: 1500911
01/08/11 2 3 4 5 Dr. Seminar is wonderful. Almost twenty years ago he performed breast surgery on me. I have NO SCAR at all. He is truly amazing! A Master.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1232323
19/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seminara is the best. His wonderful "bedside" manner is only surpassed by his knowledge. He was very warm and friendly and made a difficult situation (breast lump) more tolerable. I especially liked the fact that from diagnosis to the decision to remove the lump was swift. He is a genius surgeon in my opinion and was more concerned about the healing process than even I was! I can see from how my surgery is healing that there will be minimal scarring - he is an artist as well! My decision to have him perform the surgery was one of the best I ever made. Thank God for you Dr. Seminara!  Respond
RID: 1011472
16/10/09 5 5 5 5 he is the best in knowlege and bedside manner. i recommend him all the time. great doctor
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 851955
03/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seminara is the "best of the best." His gentle manner kept me calm and focused during a very difficult time. His strategies and explanations were clear and concise. All questions were answered fully and in a manner easily understood by the patient. In my opinion, his knowledge and expertise in the field of breast cancer is unsurpassed. I have recommended him to several friends and acquaintances and they were of the same opinion. I truly feel that he is an outstanding person and doctor! If you have a breast problem, he is, WITHOUT A DOUBT, the doctor to see!
Insurance: HIP
RID: 795037
19/02/09 5 3 5 5 It took a long time for me to get in to see Dr. Seminara after finally getting an appointment, however the other patients in his office and I agreed we wouldn't "wait in vain" - he made me feel completely at ease, was warm and friendly and explained everything to me in detail. Whereas another doctor wanted me to have surgery on my breast in his office under local anesthesia, Dr. Seminara outright said that idea was absurd, not even to tell him the other doctors name, and made me feel completely safe and secure in my decision for him to do my surgery - which is coming up this week. I have the utmost confidence in him and recommend him highly.
RID: 392254
25/08/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seminara is extremely knowledeable. I found him to be a most excellent surgeon and caring physician. He has a positive and encouraging attitude... I HIGHLY recommend him.
RID: 192724
13/03/07 5 5 5 Brilliant doctor! He's very professional and polite, always takes time to answer patient's questions. I'm happy to have Dr. Seminara as my doctor. Highly recommend to everybody!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield