Rate Dr. Chris B. Slater

Dr. Chris B. Slater's Ratings

Dr. Slater just is...Well I just can't really say anything nice. I guess...he's very bold? As for negative...I went to him when Dr. McMurry was out of town before my wedding. When I was in, he ignored what I was saying, didn't even run any tests and simply gave me a "shot". He acted like it was simple. Well, it turns out it was the Flu, which I had THROUGH my wedding and part of my honeymoon because I felt good from his shot (and the 2 followup ones the next 2 days) that I didn't rest. It was an adrenaline shot with a bunch of antibiotics, upon talking to others I found he gives to everyone as it fixes 90% of problems without him having to actually look at his patients. But antibiotics do nothing for the flu and the adrenaline kept me going. To top it off, he pretty much talked trash on me marrying, acting like women were worthless and that I'd be better off just sleeping around. I couldn't believe this guy is still practicing. I won't be back.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Wait time is horrible - up to 2 hours often. Dr. Slater is a womanizer and he does not take a woman serious. One example is I alerted him to a serious situation to do with meds/narcotics and my teenager, but he still proceeded against my wishes to stop and therefore helped cause major troubles for our family.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag