Rate Dr. Elizabeth E. Knepp

Dr. Elizabeth E. Knepp's Ratings

Doctor Knepp is ALWAYS late . I had appointment at 8:00am , at 9:30 am office staff alerted me she was just leaving home . Staff didn't know why she was so late they had never spoken to her. I left and never received a call of apology .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2166344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Knepp is an excellent physician. Unfortunately, her gate keeping staff lacks professionalism. I have struggled to schedule a routine appt with the office since Nov 2011. I finally got an appt scheduled beginning of 2012. They have cancelled it - twice. They promised a return call to reschedule. It is 2/7/2012, still awaiting return call. Unfortunately, I suspect Dr. Knepp is not aware of how inept her gatekeeping staff really are!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr Knepp is an excellent doctor, a good listener and a very kind person. I told her I was treated rudely when I went for tests; I overheard her in the next room reading the riot act to the lab! A busy MD taking time to defend my rights! LOVE HER

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166342].votes_count ]]