Rate Dr. Jeffrey Ennis

Dr. Jeffrey Ennis's Ratings

This doctor is on RATEMD twice as a rehab guy and as a psychiatrist. He is the best of the best. I feel so blessed to have met him. I know he is not well. He is quite sick apparently but you would never know it. He builds boats and paints and he is the smartest guy I have ever met. He set me on the right path and I have never looked back. We should do everything to keep this guy going. When I first saw him I was really screwed up. I was on tons of drugs and did not know how bad the side-effects were. He figured it out. Then he showed me how to use hypnosis for controlling my pain and I have not used a pain pill since. I will never forget this guys. Never

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Amazing, truly amazing. Thank-you Dr. Ennis for giving me back my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

I first visited with Dr. Ennis in 2002 for severe back pain and he was the first person (after 5 other pain clinics with NO help) who understood pain and did something about it. I am still on the same dosage of medication that he began my treatment with and am managing the pain very well. I truly appreciate his help and understanding, besides he's a really great person especially putting an apprehensive patient at ease. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Whoever rated Dr Ennis with ones ( below) should see a psychiatrist. Something wrong with that person. This doctor saved my life. He knows more about medicine and pain than any doctor I have ever seen. He is a lot sucker than me and he works and does more things besides work than any normal person I know. I'm surprised he has not received a big award of some kind. Amazing person. You are very lucky if you see this doctor. God bless you Dr Ennis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Sorry but my experience is different than others - been waiting 2 years to see him and then he questions the severity of my condition. Told to come back in 7 months with no interim solution for pain management. Is this typical? If so I'm really not impressed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

He is the most wonderful man. With all of his challenges he focused on my issues. He is incredibly smart. Wish he was the PM instead of Harper. Maybe we can get him elected. Truly amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

This doctor is the best I have ever seen. Thank-you Dr. Ennis. You restore my faith in doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2012

Cant live without him,he hears what i have to say and cares about my problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

This Doctor has the heart of gold he not only cares about you but he raps his Angel wings tigt around you ty Jeff ............Steve

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315983].votes_count ]]