Rate Dr. Suneil Kapur

Dr. Suneil Kapur's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I visited Dr. Kapur, the clinic was empty and his clerk was chatting with another girl, waited 3 hrs and doctor was inside with a male for 2 hrs, then i asked the clerk she told me that this is normal patient always waits for more than 2 hrs, then after 3 hrs i left without seeing the doctor, frustrated and decided not to see him again

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Hands down the best doctor I have ever been to! He truly cares about his patients and wants to see them get well. He has done miracles with my arthritis - 6 months ago I couldn't get out of bed and today I am almost completely back to normal! I often have to wait for quite a while before seeing him, but that is mostly because he never seems to turn anyone away. He takes almost all unscheduled drop-ins and this sets him back most days. I don't mind so much because he always takes as much time as necessary with me, and I know he rarely takes lunch or leaves the building until late in the evening. The first time I saw him was at midnight in the hospital! I feel extremely fortunate to have this man as my doctor! Thanks Dr. Kapur!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

Very understanding and knowledgable. He has helped me more with my fibromyalgia than any other doctor. He definitely runs behind schedule, but that is because he actually takes the time to listen...definitely not a revolving door, for which I am thankful. Do yourself a favour, pay for a full day of parking so you don't have to stress about it, and plan to be there a few hours. It's a shame Cybil is no longer there, but the current receptionist is perfectly lovely. A visit with Dr. Kapur is worth the wait!

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

I went thru 3 years of getting the runaround... was told it was in my head. Then I got so lucky and I found Dr. Kapur. I feel truly blessed to have found him because i now know what is wrong with me...and it's not in my head. I am now on meds that are helping me and stopping the damage. God Bless Him. Betty Dennison

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Fantastic. Relatively young, relaxed yet thorough and motivated doctor, an excellent choice for those suffering with severe arthritis. Very easy to talk to, in my early 30s he took a genuine interest in my case and asked pertinent questions while providing detailed answers to my precise concerns. Above all, Dr. Kapur recommended appropriate and affordable treatment which greatly improved my quality of life. Following daily medication, the severe pain and inflammation fell 80-90% within weeks. Cybil, the receptionist, was also very calm and pleasant. The only significant downside was the three-hour wait time on a mid-week afternoon, surely attributed to his meticulous investigation of each case. For those with patience, well worth the investment of your time.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Kapur's for a little over a year. I have found him to be very knowledgeable about my condition and attentive to my concerns. Most importantly, I started feeling much better - as he had predicted - shortly after starting the treatment regimen he suggested. The scheduling of patient appointments is different to say the least but his office staff do try to make sure actual office wait times are not unduly long. I am quite willing to put up with that in exchange for the services of a specialist I trust.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Kapur for about 5 years, and I am impressed with all aspects of his treatment. I have total confidence in him; he is always ready to help, has a fantastic bedside manner, and is knowledgeable and thorough. My quality of life has improved tremendously since he began treating me. Although waiting times are very long, the personal service I receive once I do see him makes it all worthwhile. I highly recommend Dr. Kapur as a rheumatologist.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2011 | flag

Amazing Doctor. Great knowledge on fibromyalgia. Dr Kapur has helped me alleviate my chronic pain by recommending treatment ideas for my severe fibromyalgia. His professionalism, great knowledge and caring personality makes him a real gem!Thanks Dr Kapur and to his assistant Cybil, she is the best !

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kapur and his receptionist Sybil are the nicest, compassionate people. You may have to wait but that is because he takes his time with you! So when it is your turn you are not hurried along. If you are in need of a rhumatologist I would highly recommend Dr. Kapur. Sybil, his receptionist and front line manager always had listened and booked me in when I needed.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag