Rate Dr. Jeanette Niemisto

Dr. Jeanette Niemisto's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Niemisto for 2 years and have always been treated professionaly by the staff. The Doctor has helped me immensly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Only good things to say. She is considerate to suggestions and wants to help. I dont have an anxiety disorder so i cant speak on behalf of that, but my epression is managed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2497611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Not a great experience. It's ironic that a place which is supposed to help anxiety only causes more. Karen, the office manager, is rude, mean, and has no business working in facility that treats individuals with personality disorders. Dr. Niemisto is a joke. She will make you wait for 30 minutes after your scheduled appointment, and still bill you for 60 mins, even if you only sit for a half session. Good luck disputing it, Karen will just tell you you're wrong and even hung up on me once because I wouldn't let it go. My first time seeing Dr. Niemisto, she rolled her eyes numerous times in frustration because what I was saying, "didn't make sense". Duh, I have a disorder, it's confusing. No compassion whatsoever. Made me feel even more messed up and anxious. Lynn Lombardo is a good therapist, the only issue I had was she gave me the wrong cell phone # and I contacted a stranger about an issue. That was embarrassing. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2371333].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 18, 2014

Staff was not pleasant to deal with, overheard them talking about other patients. Doctor was arrogant and didn't hear anything I had to say. I won't be going back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][551574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Very smart doctor. Very patient and kind. Willing to try something you suggest, but is always tuned in to your needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551573].votes_count ]]