Rate Dr. Jeanette Niemisto

Dr. Jeanette Niemisto's Ratings

Dr. Niemisto takes the time to listen to me and is helpful. She is caring and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Niemisto is a very caring doctor. She is very friendly and is very compassionate about what I'm dealing with at that moment. She always provides me with a comfortable atmosphere too. I would definitely recommend this doctor to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Niemisto has been helping me deal with my illness the last year. She always listens with a lot of understanding and has helped me improve so that my life is doing so much better. Also the receptionist who checks me into the office is friendly and makes the waiting area pleasant. I wish that I had found Dr. Niemisto years ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I also had an awful experience with the front desk staff. The woman at the desk told me "that was impossible" when I showed up for my afternoon appointment when she said it was earlier. I told her that I would never schedule it for earlier that day as I had to work. She said that "that was impossible because she would never had to booked it without my agreement." Both of the women were catty and mean. I do not suffer from anxiety or other mental conditions besides depression. I can't even imagine the perception one would have if they suffer from other conditions. Dr. N is just OK in my book. When I was turned away for the appointment, I asked that the doctor call me back and she never did. That was 5 days ago and I am almost out of my medication. I will be looking for another MD soon. I will say that she knows the medications well but I didn't like debating her about my symptoms, or current family situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594356].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I have been going to Dr Niemisto for 2 years and have always been treated professionaly by the staff. The Doctor has helped me immensly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Only good things to say. She is considerate to suggestions and wants to help. I dont have an anxiety disorder so i cant speak on behalf of that, but my epression is managed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2497611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Not a great experience. It's ironic that a place which is supposed to help anxiety only causes more. Karen, the office manager, is rude, mean, and has no business working in facility that treats individuals with personality disorders. Dr. Niemisto is a joke. She will make you wait for 30 minutes after your scheduled appointment, and still bill you for 60 mins, even if you only sit for a half session. Good luck disputing it, Karen will just tell you you're wrong and even hung up on me once because I wouldn't let it go. My first time seeing Dr. Niemisto, she rolled her eyes numerous times in frustration because what I was saying, "didn't make sense". Duh, I have a disorder, it's confusing. No compassion whatsoever. Made me feel even more messed up and anxious. Lynn Lombardo is a good therapist, the only issue I had was she gave me the wrong cell phone # and I contacted a stranger about an issue. That was embarrassing. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2371333].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 18, 2014

Staff was not pleasant to deal with, overheard them talking about other patients. Doctor was arrogant and didn't hear anything I had to say. I won't be going back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][551574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Very smart doctor. Very patient and kind. Willing to try something you suggest, but is always tuned in to your needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551573].votes_count ]]