Rate Dr. Douglas Stewart

Dr. Douglas Stewart's Ratings

Most of my contact was with Dr. Chaudray on the ward and was excellent. Dr. Stewart I only saw once on the floor the rest at the clinic even though I was in the hospital for approximately 80 days. It would have been nice to see him before each process was done.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I have no doubt, that if I am alive today, it is because of him and his staff. I have been cancer free for 15 years after undergoing intense cancer treatments and stem cell replacement.I had stage 3 breast cancer and was not expected to survive. I will never be able to thank him anough. He is the best.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Simply the best , leaves no stone unturned , careful considerate !

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

In 2002 - 2003 I had B Cell Lymphoma. I almost lost my life and he saved it. I owe him my life.

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

A fabulous doctor who has that rare combination of professional expertise and great bedside manners. A hard working and thoughtful staff that surrounds him and shares the same sense of caring and empathy that he does. We are very fortunate to have him reside in Calgary. Whatever they pay him is likely not enough!

Submitted March 16, 2010 | flag

Dr.Stewart is an excellent doctor, he is very knowledgable and I owe my life to him. I feel extremely safe knowing that he is in charge of my cancer care.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Douglas for breast cancer since 2002 and I've been through complications and a reoccurrence as you would expect with cancer. Dr. Stewart is a great doctor he is able, kind, down to earth & do care. I trust him with my treatment and I’m positive that I'll get the best care available to me. The nurses that had worked in his clinic over the years have been great esp. nurse Cheryl who is always helpful & understanding.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2008 | flag

Top notch. Happy to have him in C-town. A 1000 more like him and our problems would be solved.Straight forward about chances for success. Never gives a mightier than thou attitude.

Submitted April 10, 2007 | flag

Dr. Stewart is a 10 out of 5! He is both knowledgeable, thoughtful, and he has a great sense of humor as well.

Submitted March 19, 2007 | flag

Dr. Stewart is great. I have been seeing him for 3 years and while it take some time to get to know him, he is the best in his field and recognized world wide. We are lucky he is in Calgary! Jen

Submitted March 14, 2007 | flag