Rate Dr. Anthony Debs

Dr. Anthony Debs's Ratings

Repaired my acl tear so well that 10yrs later in great shape proven on x-ray by another dr.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag

Very friendly office staff. Efficient. Doctor quickly diagnosed problem. Was treated. Very pleased with results.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag

i went in for a workers comp independant exam...without any xrays or mri this dr made assumptions about my condition and innuendo's about my present dr...he focused on details that he was advised by the insurance co to ignore..arthritis and related conditions seem to be his answer to all conditions...the rapidness of speech and his admission that he knows all and everyone was quite odious..he is paid to back up the insurance co and deny their responsibility...my claim is 3 years old...

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

This doctor is completely incompetent. I wouldn't send my dog to see him. His bedside manner is a joke. He has a god syndrome and won't answer your questions and concerns. IMO he's paid off by workers' compensation folks. Overbilled and left much worse than I went in.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2008 | flag

This guy is definitely in it for the company paying the bill. I was injured at work and was sent to Dr. Debs. I had a previous knee surgery several years prior, but my knee was fine before the fall. After the fall, my knee dislocated often - something it never did before. The swelling was very bad. His diagnosis - a sprain aggravated by arthritis. I suggested a second opinion based on my experience with knee injuries and what the different ailments feel like. My suggestion went ignored...several times. After 6 months I still could not walk well or bear any weight on the knee. It was still dislocating regularly. He stuck with this diagnosis. I went for a 1 year follow-up, still had no stability in my knee, couldn't bear any weight on it, and still experiencing spontaneous dislocation. Finally he decided that a second opinion might be warranted, and perhaps I might need surgery to correct the problem.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2007 | flag

This doctor does "independent medical exams" for insurance companies. He's a hired gun for insurance companies and will say almost anything for money. Google his name on the web and you will find him in many legal documents as a witness for the insurance companies. I was sent to see him for an IME "independent medical exam" and told me I was FINE, a few months later I had one cervical fusion c4-c5 and waiting for a fusion on my lumbar L4-L5. This guy caused me to endure 4 more months of SERIOUS pain for no reason but MONEY. This guy is a real "POS"!

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag