Rate Dr. Bruce Senini

Dr. Bruce Senini's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Senini for years. I left Nanaimo 46 years ago & I still drive the 4 hr drive to see him in Nanaimo. I think he's a wonderful dentist and person.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Senini since moving back to Nanaimo in 2012. Sure he likes to chat and no topic is off limits. He loves his job and does it well. He has never “milked” the system with me seeking to do unnecessary work. In fact, he always gives me options and lets me decided what to do and when. I know it is the disgruntled individual who usually takes the time to post comments but I felt it necessary to post my positive comments to counter the ones below. If you are looking for an automaton to do your dental work then go somewhere else.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

Terrible service, Bruce Senini was sharing his personal problems with me while I was getting a root canal out. Two weeks later he told my son to f&@$ off because he went to hangout with his daughter. I would not recommend him

Submitted July 28, 2013 | flag

Went to Dr. Senini and had two root canals. I had a feeling that something wasn't right as I had considerable pain and Dr. Senini's methods seemed very unorthodox. I went to another dentist and was informed that even though it was only a month later my root canals were not done properly. I now had to go to a specialist and pay $2800 to have the problem fixed. I was only reimbursed $650 from Dr. Senini. I was told by new dentist this a VERY common problem with Senini. The man is a crook and was trying to milk me and my insurance company. He also was experiencing personal problems with his wife and unprofessionally was sharing his pain with me during my treatment. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

I have used this dentist for at least 25 years and would not go anywhere else.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

I've been going to Bruce since he was recommended by a relative. So far he's been great. This guy loves to talk which I find quite humorous because you can't respond when your teeth are being cleaned etc...he says some pretty hilarious things. He knows what he's doing and is very skilled at his work as well as removing the stress from any visit. My daughter had her very first dentist visit with him and laughed the entire time. She asks to go the dentist ever since. Receptionist, ( Diana) is a very nice friendly girl. We're always greeted with a smile and friendly conversation.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

I had to have all my root canals re done and extensive work to fix what had not been taken care of properly initially. His staff changed so often I did not feel comfortable going there.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Bruce and staff do a great job. Staff are friendly and helpful, and good with the money end of things too. Bruce is an artist and I think fancies himself as the Michelangelo of dentistry. He did some fabulous crowns for me - standing up well too. I drive at least an extra hour to see him, and worth it.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Senini is top notch. I remember a root canel I had years ago, was in pain and couln't figure out why. He was available for me to contact right on scene when I walked in and 2 hours later i was pain free and even when office was closed. The service is exceptional, thanks to the best desk front manager, Dianna. They always take the time to help and make my experience a FUN one. When can you say going to the dentist is fun? Well mine is and I am so happy my husband sent me here.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

I was in to have a root canal. I didn't feel any pain. I am usually very scared of any kind of dental work. I would recomend Bruce Senini to anyone!! TY for fixing me up...again...

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag