Rate Dr. Elizabeth Simmons

Dr. Elizabeth Simmons's Ratings

Unlike many surgeons, Dr. Simmons has both an exceptional bedside manner and great surgical skills. She made every effort to give me optimal surgical results while minimizing scarring and recovery time. She is very in demand and thus has a long waiting list, but I would advise anyone that she is well worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1324178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr Simmons is one of a kind in her field. She is and excellent surgeon, and does fantastic work you would never know you had a scar if you didnt look hard for it. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1324177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr.Simmons is an excellent surgeon. She knows what she's doing and I couldn't be happier with the work she did on my hand as well as the way i was treated while in her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1324176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2008

Dr. Simmons is top-notch all the way! She was my physician for two surgeries, one cosmetic in 1989 and the other was for carpal tunnel wrist surgery in 1991. Very concerned and caring doctor, soft-spoken manner but extremely knowledgeable. Absolutely wonderful at explaining in detail and accommodating the patient! FIVE stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1324175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

she make me a breast surgery after my implant were broken. two years ago. She is a excellent doctor.Gentle, attentive, If i will need a new surgery i hope this she will be my surgeon. I recommend her to all .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1324174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Has performed surgery on me before and I am have carpal tunnel surgery soon. An excellent rapport with patients - and excellent Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1324173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr Simmons was very caring and gentle before and during my surgery. She helped me when no other doctor was willing to solve my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1324172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Simmons is the finest doctor I have ever encountered. She is a skilled surgeon and a kind and gentle human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1324171].votes_count ]]