Dr. Peter Rossos

Rate Dr. Peter Rossos

Dr. Peter Rossos's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr Peter Rossos for over 20 years... All the other comments are true.. He is truly a caring Dr that takes time with his patients... He is certainly a rare Dr in his field... if you have any gastro issues ensure you get referred to him.. he is the best... Thank you Dr P Rossos.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rossos is absolutely incredible! I tell anyone who needs a gastroenterologist to try and be referred to him. I can't imagine ever being under anyone elses care. All doctors should strive to be like this man!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Rossos for 15 years or so and I adore him. He is kind, caring and compassionate. I have had many procedures under his care and I am always at ease, knowing that he excells in his field. Wish all doctors were as wonderful as this man.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rossos is a wonderful doctor. He is very very smart but he talks to his patients and their families with kindness and never talks down to them. He is very patient in answering everyone's questions. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone needing a gastroenterologist.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

My wife has been a patient of Dr. Rosso for the past 10 years. His bedside manner and his ability to clearly communicate what is involved when he has a diagnosis provides one with the full confidence that you are being treated by a real,caring professional. I highly recommend him !!!

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rossos is a really nice, patient, and caring man who always has a smile. I believe his practice is currently full and not accepting new patients, which is a testament to how good he is.

Submitted July 14, 2010 | flag

Call the office and got this real cold hearted person; very disappointing; had an emmergecy and she could care less

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

Dr Rossos is a one of a kind doctor, increasingly rare in a society where old fashioned caring only lives in our memory. He is knowledgable, friendly and truly cares about his patients. If there were only more professionals like him, this would be a better world.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rossos is awesome. He is kind and compassionate and cares about his patients and not just their illness. Sometimes (ok usually) he runs late but at least he listens. that beats getting rushed out anytime.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

I was admitted at TGH under the care of Dr. Peter Rossos. I wish there were more doctors like him. He is extremely compassionate, experienced and truly cares about his patients. He carefully listens, answers all your questions and is very dedicated towards his patients. (Highly remommended)

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag