Rate Dr. Allan Moll

Dr. Allan Moll's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I have been a patient for over 10 years. The office staff are pleasant enough. I am usually told that the office is very busy, only to find an empty waiting room upon arrival. Dr.Moll is very formal and business-like. You are in and out of his examining room in a flash. On one occasion I was told that my appointment was limited to three questions or problems only.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Moll is a very pleasant, easy-to-talk-to, calm md. Although he is very busy, he does not rush your appointment. He will listen carefully and advise you. He is very knowledgeable and up on the latest medical information. His office assistant is very efficient and welcoming. The office is tidy and bright.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2011

I have been a patient of Doctor Moll for many years. He has always been helpful and caring. Takes issues seriously and is straightforward with his diagnosis. When I had serious questions he would patiently listen to any issues. Every diagnosis that he made was correct after I went for some further tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Moll is the best doctor I have ever had. He's courteous and respectful and alway on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

I've been a patient of A. Moll since childhood. Now in my early 20's, I am able to realize the complete lack of passion and enthusiasm he seems to have towards his field. Case in point - when I visited his office due to a highly serious and frightening medical problem, where I asked for advice on the proper procedures and methods of action I should take. Not only did he have no knowledge or experience with this related illness (possible HIV infection) as admitted by him, but furthermore he didn't even offer any help or support in this highly serious case! All he had to do was call a colleague or search online for the relevant information regarding medications and what not; eventually leaving me to rush to an emergency room and deal with their physicians. Overall, I believe that unless this man can sharpen up his diagnostic skills and show some liveliness he should not be in practice. He's definitely NOT a Dr. Gregory Houseā€¦and you'd have better luck using WEBMD...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Moll is basically a nice man and good doctor. I just wish he spent more quality time with his patients instead of just rushing them in and out. He is very formal, which makes me feel uncomfortable. He can be very caring when he really wants to be... I felt more comfortable when I first became his patient, but now I'm starting to feel more like a file number instead of a human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

If it wasnt for my cousins boyfriend that checked his blood sugar, my son would have had something bad happen to him. Dr.Moll did a ketone test and the results yelled take the kid to the hospital(which we did) but he said to just wait until tomorrow. the next morning the lab called early to tell us to go but thankfully we already went. His staff is arrogant and he is very rushing. He doesnt usually have the answers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Moll is a very attentive and knowledgeable MD. 10 years with him, and not a single mishap.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

I have seen many doctors in my day and moll beats them all. he is the most caring and helpful doctor around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329626].votes_count ]]